Home Forums Harvest Track Developing a Biblical Worldview

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Oladokun 6 months ago.

• Author

stephenlawes
    Keymaster

After you complete each chapter you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lessons. (Please include the Lesson or Chapter number at the beginning of your comment. If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1
    It was so great that we human beings were created in the image of God Almighty, and placed us on earth as His representative, as a representative of God, we were
    given dominion over the whole world to enforce God’s claim to the earth, we had dominion over all the plants and animals of the world, oh God is marvelous indeed.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2
    what happened at the tower of Babel during its construction that brought about division of People declared it that God is very great because there is nothing impossible for Him to do. He knows the right thing to do at the right time and nothing can stop Him from fulfilling his words. God wanted to stop them from the construction and He confounded them and they could not continue, truly He is God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3

I could now understand very well that God does not see the world the way we people see it. He does not look at the world in terms of political boundaries, governments, or culture, but He sees sinful people who need to be reconciled with Him through Jesus Christ and He sees a whole world
    that needs to be evangelized, and as a christian I have to do my own part in evangelizing the world.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 4

I was made to know that the Bible is not a collection of men’s ideas about God, but It is a message from God to communicate His plans and purposes to mankind. The Bible includes stories about people of God. These people were set apart by God to bear His revelation to the world.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 5

Jesus death is not for a particular race but for every race that can accept Him to be their Lord and Savoir, this is a great relief, and I will make sure the remaining part of my life will be spent for Him.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 6

I have got to know that it is compulsory that I as a christian should bring the gospel to the unbelievers because,it is a mandate given to us from Jesus Christ, so it is a great commission. The challenge of the Great Commission was delivered by Jesus to the Church.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 7

With regard to what I learnt in this chapter I realize I am called to stand in a gap which God sees which is the gap in the harvest fields of the
    world. which is the call of all true believers.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 8

I have got to know that as an individual believer, I am part of the corporate body of Jesus Christ known as the Church,and If the Church is to fulfill its mission in the world, then I must recognize MY part in God’s plan, and that I have a personal responsibility for the world,and That responsibility goes beyond donating money. It concerns my personal responsibility to the world, my concern is to become a World Christian, that I will move from being a spectator to a participator in God’s plan for the nations.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 9

I came to understand that I need to realize that no one culture is superior to another, and my call is not to change the culture or share my own way of doing things which I might perceive as superior. I came to know that I am not called to take civilization to the heathen, but my purpose is not to save society, but to save souls.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 10

I now know that One of the greatest ways I can be part of God’s plan is to reach out to the nations through prayer. And as well, I have to put every effort to become international intercessor. Jesus is the divine pattern of an international intercessor, and it has made me to know that God has given the task of intercession for the nations of the world to believers of which I am one of them.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 11

It is a great relief to learn that true believers who repented from sin and accepted Jesus as Savior will spend eternity in Heaven in the presence of God, and that there will be a reunion between believers who have previously died, believers living at the time of the Lord’s return, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.