Home Forums BLBi Track Growing in the Grace of God

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sheilawiedenheft 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

garyslavin
    Keymaster

After you have listened to the lectures for each lesson you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lectures. (If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

coopertlc123
    Participant

Lesson 1 Gods law, Be holy, Be perfect is not obtainable. God’s law was designed to reveal god’s character and to identify sin. It was not abolished and should be used as a road map for our aspirations. Since we can not be perfect, we are covered by God’s grace and the blood of Jesus

DeNiece Kimbrough
      Participant

God’s grace is a very beautiful thing. The law is not attainable;it helps us to identify sin but it can save noone.

coopertlc123
    Participant

Lesson 2 The grace of God is not only for justification, it is also for sanctification. it teaches us to deny worldly lusts and ungodliness and to live righteously. We are to grow in grace by growing in God’s word and humbling ourselves before God. We can not do anything else to obtain grace.

DeNiece Kimbrough
      Participant

Humility and faith are a must. Being in the grace of God helps the saved through justification onto sanctification and thusly with one’s walking and journey with God.

coopertlc123
    Participant

Lesson 3 We are to live daily, by grace which requires humility and faith to obedience. Fruit will be produced, when we abide in Christ, walk in humility and faith, as God works in us and through us. We can not do this alone and we must come before God with fear and trembling in complete acceptance that we can do nothing without Him.

DeNiece Kimbrough
      Participant

We can’t do anything without The Lord and this life certainly bears fruit.

coopertlc123
    Participant

Lesson 4 The Holy Spirit works through us and on us utilizing the grace of God which reveals a relationship between the Spirit of God and the grace of God. The law of God can not be followed even by our best efforts. We build and maintain a relationship with God through His grace.

DeNiece Kimbrough
      Participant

The law of God can be followed but our best will never be enough.

coopertlc123
    Participant

lesson 5 God’s grace also provides us with the ability to know God at increasingly deeper levels. his grace is not only for salvation but also given to us for sanctification and ultimately for glorification. We are required to grow in the grave and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus.

DeNiece Kimbrough
      Participant

Truly the grace of God helps believers with their daily walk.

coopertlc123
    Participant

Lesson 6 God reveals himself to us, by His grace, through His Word. Getting to know God allows the grace upon grace to come into play. We must know that God’s grace also includes grace for living a victorious Christian life.

DeNiece Kimbrough
      Participant

Grace upon grace does lead to a victorious life in Christ.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

I think that it is interesting to know that once you accept Christ you are now living under Grace and not the law anymore.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 2

Humility, trust,faith, and believing in Jesus Christ are essential when it comes to God’s grace and living a spirit filled life that Christians desire to have.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 3

When we submit ourselves to grace we are no longer living under the law but under grace. This helps us deal with our daily walk.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 4

The Holy Spirit works through those that are walking in grace and helps us grow in grace and that cannot be denied.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 5

Once we accept grace we must have a hunger for wanting to grow in grace with our walk leading us to the true life of a believer.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 6

True believers will be strengthened with grace upon grace walking in a life abundant in grace and it will be continuous.

sheilawiedenheft
    Participant

Lesson 1

I like when he speaks about the fact that we naturally want to please God by living under the law. Expecially as early Christians we really do not understand that there is nothing we can do to deserve the grace of God.

When we come to realize the entire world has fallen short. And that the law is to let us know right from wrong the law is our tutor our child trainer to bring us to Christ Our greatest teacher as in first Timothy the law of God is good as far as a guide

sheilawiedenheft
    Participant

Lesson 2

It is so true when he says the more I study the law the more I appreciate Grace. And the closer that we draw into this grace in this love of God the less we desire our sinful nature. We all fall short. I am so grateful for the grace of God

sheilawiedenheft
    Participant

Lesson 3

This lesson was very exciting for me. From the very beginning it had me how do we live day by day by the grace of God? We do it by humbly asking for God’s help! And James for it tells us God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. This lesson also talks about faith. I know that as I have seen God’s grace take me through many situations which seemed too overwhelming for me to handle. When I put it in God’s hands and just keep telling myself God has this. Overtime doing this has built my faith and giving me more courage and faith that with God I can make it through when the next life challenge arises.

sheilawiedenheft
    Participant

Lesson 6

I find it very comforting to know that God’s grace is much more than we will ever need. That God reveals himself through his grace To Us by his word. And that the more acquainted we are or the more we press into God the more he will multiply his grace to us. If you think about it God is the creator of everything so God has no shortage. I know the grace and the faith that I have found thus far since my walk as we can has been mind-blowing. And I know that there is much more. This is only the tip of the iceberg how exciting the future is if I keep pressing into God

sheilawiedenheft
    Participant

Lesson 5

I love knowing that in Christ we are already a new creation. We have been blessed and we have the power of the Kingdom at hand. I love it when he explains it as where the king lives that’s where the kingdom is and the king lives in US! What a dramatic realization. And through pick prayer Faith service in communion with other Christians God grace grows and us daily.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.