Home Forums Harvest Track Healing: Battle for the Body

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Oladokun 1 month ago.

• Author

stephenlawes
    Keymaster

After you complete each chapter you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lessons. (Please include the Lesson or Chapter number at the beginning of your comment. If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  stephenlawes.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  stephenlawes.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1

I could now understand it very well that one cannot be neutral in spiritual warfare, that one can either be on one side or the other.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2

It seems to me before that Healing and deliverance are the same but I came to know now that they are different, that healing ministers to physical, emotional, and mental sickness while deliverance deals with demonically caused mental and physical conditions

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3

From this chapter I came to understand that healing and deliverance is part of the Gospel of the Kingdom which we are commission to spread.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 4

Because the source of sickness is Satan, we must therefore, resist it just as we do temptation and sin.When we resist temptation and sin we are doing spiritual warfare against Satan’s attacks on our soul and spirit. When we resist sickness we are waging spiritual warfare against his attacks on your physical body.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 5

When somebody has a problem especially sickness I always think they are the cause but Sickness is a result of sin, but a person’s sickness is not necessarily caused by their own individual sin. Jesus made this clear in the example of the man blind since birth, (John 9:1-3).

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 6

I came to understand now that Emotional illness results from harmful emotions such as anger, hatred, bitterness, etc, that Healing comes through both vertical and horizontal forgiveness and healing. Vertical forgiveness results when I ask God to forgive me for sinful emotions. When I repent, God heals these inner conditions, and horizontal forgiveness and healing results when I forgive those who offended me, which Some call “inner healing”.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 7

It was now I came to understand that natural and medicinal healing are of God I think only divine healing is done by God, glory be to God our Father.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 8

so far the disciples experienced persecution because of their healing ministry, we also should prepare to accept any challenges that may confront regarding our healing ministry.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 9

In so much that healing is a powerful tool of evangelism and also it opened the door for the message of salvation, the infilling of Holy Ghost and church growth, l need to prepare myself for it.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 10

It is a relief to understand that each believer has at least one spiritual gift, that we each have responsiblity to discover and use our gift.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 11

It is good that I know today that God is is not the source of any sickness in a believer’s life, but God takes something Satan intends for evil and works in us to accomplish spiritual victories as we undergo the attack, glory be to God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 12

So there must be revelations and visions before anyone should claim to have a thorn in his flesh, in fact it is clear, so that we will not attribute any problem we have to God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 13

Most of us think that miracles could only happen through the hand of ministers of God, that not any believer could try to pray to make miracle happen, but it is now understandable that every believer who has given his life to Christ can pray to make miracle happen, especially healing.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 14

I came to understand in this chapter that the key to answered prayer is to pray according to the will of God, that is to pray a positive prayer for God’s will to be done.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 15

In fact every believer must note this that Satan test every convert who has been saved and healed, so that any convert that receives healing through our ministrations would not lose his physical victory.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 16

It is great to learn that God has a way of using things Satan intends for evil and turn them to good for Christians.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 17

Someone told me a Christian can be possessed with evil spirit but I came to understand now that when I belong to God and I am filled with the Holy Ghost, I cannot belong to Satan, because the Holy Ghost will not abide in the same temple with satan, hallelujah.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 18

It is a great advantage that I learned from this chapter that I will have to fast and pray before I go to minister deliverance as some demons will come out only by prayer and fasting. Thank God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 19

All of us as Christians or ministers of God should note that When a demon is cast out, he will seek another body through which to operate, therefore the spiritual void must be filled because of the danger of a demon returning to his former victim accompanied by worse demons.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 20

As long as God responds to His people on the basis of obedience, 1 John 3:24, I will have to walk in obedience to his word and I will not live in sin in oder to eliminate sickness that a sinful life might bring onto me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.