Home Forums Harvest Track Kingdom Living

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Oladokun 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

stephenlawes
    Keymaster

After you complete each chapter you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lessons. (Please include the Lesson or Chapter number at the beginning of your comment. If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  stephenlawes.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  stephenlawes.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 1

It’s interesting that there are a total of two spiritual kingdoms working at the present.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 2

I never knew that Jesus was referenced by so many names.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 3

I think it is interesting to know that we have free choice when it comes to The Kingdom.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 4

I think that it is interesting that entering into the Kingdom is a spiritual transition and not through the flesh alone. The flesh is born into sin and Jesus Christ is the only person that can make things right.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 5

It was reiterated that acceptance into the Kingdom is of a spiritual nature.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 6

I liked how it was mentioned that there are godly patterns in The Word that will help us if we follow them.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 7

I think it is important to harness the most two important commandments Jesus Christ said which were to love God with all your mind, body…..and to love your neighbors as yourself.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 8

I think that a focal point to apply to one’s life is the gift of service to humankind.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 9

I liked learning that the new law was more concentrated on inwardness as opposed to the outer actions that the Old Testament laws concentrated on.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 10

It was nice to learn what the word parable really means.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Chapter 11

I agree that churches today should have building and uplifting The Kingdom as a main mission and that that should be preached as well.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1

Now I know that there is no difference between kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God because I was made to understand that the expression “Kingdom of Heaven” is also used as a name for the Kingdom of God, before I was thinking they are different.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2

Everything about Jesus is quite amazing for Jesus is the King of kings because He rules over a Kingdom that is eternal and sovereign. The
    Kingdom of God that Jesus will be in charge will never come to an end. It will never be overthrown by revolution, and there will never be another ruler who will succeed the King of kings.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3

I now came to understand that God had offered to extend His Kingdom through a man, but the Kingdom had been rejected. Because, Man lost the inheritance prepared for Him by God from the foundation of the world and Satan took control of the earth. But Glory be to God Almighty that in this darkest hour came the promise of God to restore the Kingdom of God to man.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 4

It is very clear to me now that the keys to the Kingdom were the power to bind and loose. And to bind something means to put fetters or a bond on it. It is like closing and locking the door to a room. and to loose something is to release or set it free. Which means It is similar to opening the door to a room, Glory be to God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 5

In this chapter I’ve got to know that becoming a resident of the Kingdom of God requires more than a verbal commitment. It involves changes in thought and action pattern, therefore I believe I must develop a new lifestyle consistent with the patterns and principles of God’s Kingdom.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 6

I could understand now that a Biblical principle is a spiritual truth taught in Scriptur, and Such principles often incorporate additional subordinate principles which apply to many different situations.e.g. one Biblical principle taught by Jesus is “Give and ye shall receive.” Its subordinate truths apply to
    giving money, material goods, friendship, etc. In each of these, spiritual benefits are received as a result of the act of giving, so it is a blessing to know how to give, God is good.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 7

It is good for me to understand that residency in the Kingdom of God requires a new lifestyle governed by the laws of the Kingdom, and to know life in the spiritual Kingdom affects the quality of life in the visible world, and also to know the lifestyle of the Kingdom is exactly opposite of the lifestyle of the kingdoms of the world, so it is different in both structure and principles, when one enters the Kingdom of God it is like immigrating to a new country.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 8

I came to understand in this chapter that those who are blessed do not hold the conventional values of society, and that the word “blessed” used in this passage means to be approved by God and I was furthered informed that there is a difference between being blessed and being happy. Being blessed depends on God and is unaffected by circumstances. Being happy depends on circumstances of life, it is very very clear.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 9
    It was now I really understand what it means when Jesus said no man seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new
    piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse and no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst
    the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish, which means The old religious systems could not contain the “new wine” of Kingdom principles. The new
    wine must be poured into new vessels. This is why entrance into the Kingdom was by spiritual rebirth. It was necessary to allow time for these old religious structures to change because those who had experienced them would say, “The old is better.”

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 10

I have got to know regarding what I learnt in this chapter that Knowledge of the spiritual truths of the Kingdom was given to the disciples because they had spiritual minds. Those without spiritual minds heard the parables and failed to understand them because spiritual truths can only be understood by a spiritual mind, and I believe this is telling me that I have to be spiritually minded if I want to understand any teaching of Jesus Christ.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 11

I learnt in this chapter that we are the ambassadors sent by the King Jesus to represent and transact the business of the Kingdom of God in the kingdoms of the world, that Our assignment as ambassadors of the Kingdom is a lifetime commitment, and Once we have accepted this commission, we cannot look back, so we need to be strong in the Lord, so that we can fulfill this purpose.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.