Home Forums Harvest Track Knowing God’s Voice

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James Oladokun 1 day, 20 hours ago.

• Author

stephenlawes
    Keymaster

After you complete each chapter you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lessons. (Please include the Lesson or Chapter number at the beginning of your comment. If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  stephenlawes.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  stephenlawes.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 1

I knew what the word logos meant but now I know what rhema means. I heard of the word before but now I know what it means.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 2

I think that is a great point that one must get rid of sin in their lives firstly if they want to develop a relationship with God and then the Holy Spirit will lead and guide them through.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 3

It is imperative not to follow one’s own will but the absolute will of God.

DeNiece Kimbrough
    Participant

Lesson 4

I think that the chapter is a good reference for what not to do such as occultism and emulation amongst other things.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1

It is very interesting and useful to me that I was made to know that, There are two Greek words translated as “word” in the Bible. The Greek words are “logos” and “rhema.” “Logos” refers to the written Word of God. “Rhema” refers to the living or life-giving Word of God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2

Spiritual maturity leads finally to transformation, which is one of the prerequisites that will enable me to know the voice of God and I have to do extra work on it to ensure I am not carnally minded, because it is easy to move from spirit into the flesh, but difficult to become spiritual, anyway I don’t want to do my own will again.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3

I think Satan has foreknowledge of the future, but I don’t know that he doesn’t, although it is difficult to believe if one is not well trained in the word of God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 4

There are some ways we follow to seek guidance that we don’t know that it is a sin, thanks to God for this course because it is a great enlightenment.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Change 5

In fact, it makes me happy as I was made to understand that the Bible teaches that God’s will is always good, although His way may not be the one we would select, God knows what is best for us, because most often I do think God does not love me as He loves some other people.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 6

To be led by the Spirit which assumes a spiritual life in those being led, that a soul dead in sin, with no spiritual life, cannot be led by the Holy Spirit, this concerns me so much and it should concern every christian, because I want God to be communicating with me, and there is no one that will not want God to communicate with him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.