Home Forums Harvest Track New Testament Bible Survey

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Oladokun 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

stephenlawes
    Keymaster

After you complete each chapter you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lessons. (Please include the Lesson or Chapter number at the beginning of your comment. If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1

I have got to know that the final command of Jesus to us His followers was to go to all nations with the Gospel, in order to spread the word of God to the unbelievers. Actually some of us think it is the duty of the ordained minister of God to spread the gospel but now I know it is the duty of every believer of Christ.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2

As we are told that We should seek to minister rather than to be ministered to with regard to the book of Mark, I will make sure I make myself available to share the word of God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3

In fact, It is highly honorable to discover that Our mission is identical to that of Jesus Christ. As it is ordained by Our redeemer that we have to reach the
    lost with the good news of the Gospel, I have to be more submissive to Our Lord Jesus Christ in order to enable me carry out that mission.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 4
    How wonderful it is to know that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, source of salvation and way to everlasting life. It is a great grace for me personally to know who Jesus is and at the same time to be able to give my life to Him.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 5

The most remarkable thing I came to know about Acts of Apostles is the true evidence of the Holy Spirit that came into being. It portrayed how disciple received Power to become witnesses for the purpose of extending the Gospel throughout the whole world, in fact I love it. The manifestation of the Holy spirit makes this book more important to me.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 6

This book, Romans which presents the meaning of the Gospel in relation to law, prophecy, and the universal need of man for justification by faith, at least made me to know that it is only the just that shall live by his faith therefore, I need to increase my faith, may God help me.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 7

I was made to know according to the book of 1 Corinthians with regard to what I learnt in the this lesson that Love is the greatest spiritual key to effective Christian life and ministry, most often it looks too difficult to abide to doctrine of love when people think you are foolish but as long as it is the will of God, we must get used to it.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 8
    The Purpose of the book of Galatians according to what I discovered from this chapter which is to correct false teaching of Jewish legalism in the Church is one of the most important thing that needs attention in the church today, because in some churches they still observe some things Israelite did, like one should not eat particular food especially okro soup, and many like that instead of telling people to give their life to Jesus Christ.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 9

It is quite interesting to learn about the continual working of Christ Jesus in our lives, and it is a great relief that Jesus Christ will be with us forever.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 10

I learnt in this chapter according to what Apostle Paul made clear to us that Unity in Jesus Christ brings joy, actually Satan always find a way of disintegrate church most often in order to fulfill his purpose but, with all these admonitions that we should Stand fast in one spirit with one mind, Striving together for the faith of the Gospel, and as that we should In nothing terrified by our adversaries, I believe Satan will fail.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 11

Paul’s prayer for Christians at Colosse was quite inspiring because I could see that all these prayers are for the growth of Christians at Colosse in Lord and to my understanding it is for the growth of every christian that is in every part of the world, therefore I know I have a long way to go in the Lord.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 12

According to the letter Paul wrote to Christian at Thessalonica that Comfort should focus on the glorious hope of the return of Jesus Christ is what every Christian should bear in mind that whatever the challenges we may be facing in this world we have still hope that when Christ comes back he will take us away in order to live with Him forever when this sinful world will be left behind.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 13

According to what this first book of Timothy taught us that We should live a life exemplary of the ministry to which we have been called, it is telling me to be a roll model of what I will be telling people about Jesus Christ, and I will make sure I follow the teaching.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 14

Actually some Christian women do forget that they are in position that unbelievers are monitoring to see if they will misbehave, so that they can condemn them, so in the book of Titus according to what I learnt that christian women must be Obedient to their own husbands, that the Word of God may not be blasphemed, so it is what every christian should note.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 15

I learnt great lesson from the book of Philemon especially about forgiving and interceding for one another. I could see that it would be very great if we Christians could be dealing with one another as having the same status, whether being poor or rich. As from today I will not look down on anybody again.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 16

From this book of Hebrew I came to know that Jesus Christ is superior to all both in heaven and on earth, the mediator of a better covenant established
    on better promises.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 17

Actually, believers needs comforts especially when undergoing trials for their faith and I know that if we endure temptation and trials, we will receive a crown of life promised by the Lord to those who love Him. The book of James contains many words of admonition and comfort which is very important for day to day use of christian living.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 18

According to the book of I Peter I’ve got to know that joy based on relationship to Jesus Christ, not on outward circumstances of life.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 19

From the book of first I and II John I came to understand that true fellowship with God and fellow believers is based on the standards of God’s Word and maintained by the principle of confession of sin, and I must guard against false teachers who can cause me to lose the spiritual qualities I have developed and who can make me partakers of their evil.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 20

I’ve got to understand from the book of Jude that I must be at alert for false teachers who creep in unawares and divert believers from the truth of God’s Word.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 21

It is very hopeful to learn according to the book of revelation that good is always victorious over evil, and God always accomplishes His established plan and purpose, and this will continue to give us courage as long as we can remember that God fulfills all His established plan.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.