Home Forums Harvest Track Strategies for Spiritual Harvest

This topic contains 65 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lisa Jones 4 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

stephenlawes
    Keymaster

After you complete each chapter you need to post a comment about something that you found interesting. You also need to post a follow-up comment on two(2) other students comments on the lessons. (Please include the Lesson or Chapter number at the beginning of your comment. If there are no other students comments in the topic then you only need to post your own comment).

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  stephenlawes.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  stephenlawes.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter:one

To perform our vision is so important for us to understand many of situations we pass trough. This chapter has clearly open my eyes on what vision realy is. I now see very well the entire procedure of many spriritual things to be materialised: from the conception to the total and full birth. Many great men and women of God have received a word from God by the power of Holly Spirit. They have beleived it till they have sawn it perform in physical world.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

I agree so many people are seeing their spiritual vision and taking action!

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter One – This was so good to read, the process of God’s works in a life laid out. I have had a “job” of sorts on my heart and mind for a long time now and as I read through this I realized just how impactful it was set into my soul to do it, I have put it off and half started in but don’t want God to give it away to a more willing servant. I need to be that willing servant and jump in

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Two – Wow, I love how this is explained, the breakdown that is used is so simple to understand, now to apply it in our daily lives! I feel an urgency to share God’s word after understanding this better!

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Three – this numbers are so sad, three billion not reached…

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Four – I have read all these verses before but now seeing them put together like this is much more revealing and powerful to what our spiritual gather should be!

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Five – This was a great chapter for all the highlights on what we need to be on the lookout for to change and get to gathering properly in the fields!

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter two

It is so important for us to know the great impact that natural things have when we want to understand spiritual things. Jesus always used natural things to explain spiritual ones. So did He with natural harvest. We understand here that the process of the spritual harvest is the same of natural one.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter three

Thé children of God must see the same way God see un other to win souls. Therefore there are many gaps which can hinder God’s plan. Sin and the attitude of man before the unsaves are the main gaps.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

All nations of the world are the main target of our Lord Jesus. Many bible versus show US that Jesus is the Lord of the earth and He vas sens his people to reach the world, by making disciples all the nations of the world.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter five

The children of God must know the reason of pour vision. Many people plant much seed but reap very few. We have to understand the principe of if/but. That means if we obey we will succeed in harvest ; but if we disobey the harvest will not be abundant. Then our attitude before God’s word affect our harvest.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter six

It is not in vain that we plant a seed if we know the strategy. Our God has good timming in which we must enter: a time to sow and a time to reap.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter seven

The conditions to have abundant harvest are so important. So God gave live in every plant. In other hand the seed must be plant in a proper soil. Water, light, air, space, roots système, rest, prunning ans good climate are necessery and have great impact in the harvest.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

It is a complete system needing all these things to be successful!

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter eight

In which way, in which position can i have abundant reap? Revelation of God is so important in the method of reaping. We must believe in the authority of God’s promise. Many men of God in the bible followed God’s promise in other to win souls for Christ wiht God’s power.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

We must continue to be reapers today to gain souls for Christ!

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter nine

Triple joke of bondage are very different of triple yoke of Jesus. He learn us how to break those yokes: by his anointing.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

Labour, heaviness, and restlessness compared to easy, light, and restful.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter ten

We are Abraham’seed, the man by whom the blessings of nations come from. His spiritual life and vision have great impact in those who have faith in Christ: they will fulfill their vision.

Pouhe Georges
    Participant

Chapter eleven

In other to fullfil our vision we must allow God to use us. Great men of God in the bible had faith in God and impacted their world by preaching the gospel of Christ. We can have an important harvest today by believing in thé promises of GOD.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for spiritual Harvest, Chapter 1

This lesson made me understand that I can see beyond my understanding if I receive a spiritual vision. It taught me not to rely on my ability any longer but to allow God to fulfill His purpose in my life. Gehazi was afraid of great force of enemy because he could not see beyond human discernment and if Elisha was not with him what would have happened will be different, therefore we should have faith in God so that we can be useful to Him in a great dimension.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1

Seeing beyond natural world will help us a lot to be more useful to God

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Chapter one. I like how the birth of a vision is compared to the natural process of birth. It has to be by Gods spirit not our own effort.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

response to Lisa Jones chapter 1, it is important that when God starts to bring forth our vision that we listen and be obedient to His still small voice, which at times is hard as we want to do it our way. It was a good comment.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

response to Pouhe chapter one, receiving the word from God is great but then doing it. It is awesome that God, the creator desires to use us His creation to bring about His Kingdom through the vision he has given us to preform the ministry that He has ordained for us.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 1

God’s purpose for our life could be realized if we are ready to be submissive to Him

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Chapter, the use of using a natural parallel to describe a spiritual parallel was very interesting, Jesus used an example that resonated with the disciples, what resonates with us in our post modern world? what resonates within my context so that I can see the harvest and get the vision for the lost? Excellent stuff

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Sorry that last post was to start chapter 2

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

response to James on Chapter 1, we have received Christ therefore He is in us, it has to be more of Him and less of us, If we ask him to show us His plan for us he will revealed it, as the word says, if you ask for bread will I give you a stone? Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. Seek first His kingdom AND His righteousness and all these things will be added to you, Be encouraged my friend

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

response to Pouhe on chapter 2, So true, Jesus uses the everyday things to help us understand His kingdom purpose and our place in His mission

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2
    In this chapter, I came to know that, I have wasted a lot of time, because the same vision Jesus gave to His disciples is what was given to me, but I discovered that I only talked about the harvest, I have delayed it so much, I have not turned totally from the worldly attractions and that is why I could not see the world through the eyes of God. It made me know more about what spiritual harvest is, that I have a lot to do for God’s Kingdom, that I need to go out preach his word to the sinners, so that they could be loosed from bondage of sins and come back to God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 2
    God is very good to us therefore we have to involve ourselves in spiritual harvest, I believe that is how best we can serve him

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3
    I came to know in this chapter that every activity of my life can be centered on the vision of spiritual harvest, which as a result will give new challenge, purpose, and direction to my life as a believer. It made me understand that I always talk about how I will become somebody in the future, and also about the ongoing politics in my country without talking about lost souls in the spiritual field of harvest.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Chapter 3
    Giving us spiritual vision has been a great opportunity for us to be involved in spiritual harvest,so we have to make proper us of it.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 4

God is wonderful for sending his son to us in order to save us from our sins, and thereafter our redeemer(His son) not only redeemed us but he still gave us the greet commission which is the mandate behind the vision of spiritual harvest according to the plan of our God. I got to know that, as a believer, it is my responsibilities to fulfill God’s purpose as I am now His witness to the Nations of the world.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 4

It is by His grace we are saved, not by our works. As I have discovered that I am one of His witnesses to harvest into His kingdom, this has ignited my passion to be more committed to Him.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 5

Reasons for poor harvest interested me most in this chapter. It sheds light on things that I must work on if at all I want to involve myself in spiritual harvest. Whenever I fail to do something I do give excuses, and not knowing that those things that were undone could be detrimental to the spiritual vision I received from God.

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 6

The lesson I learnt from this strategies of harvest in this chapter quickens me in spirit especially to go further in pursuance of my spiritual vision. It enlightened me to know the way I can start to work towards my spiritual vision and the way to achieve it. The analogy drawn with natural world by using the plant to compare the spiritual vision make it clearer to me and as from today I will start to follow this nine harvest strategies.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

The Biblical comparison is such a good example we see everyday in nature, our lives so easily sow and reap if we only allow God to work in us!

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 7

Condition for the growth of the word of God in the spiritual field to enable us to have great spiritual harvest if met made me understand many things I have never taught of. Actually our God is wonderful for the grace been given to us that all these conditions are available in His word to make it easier for us in order to be useful and fruitful to Him especially for the spiritual vision that was given to us to be realized.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

Yes God’s Word helps us through all the conditions and circumstances in life!

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 8

Before the day of Pentecost Peter was spiritually powerless, because he has not received the power of Holy Spirit, he was sleeping when Jesus told them to pray, he even denied knowing Jesus. He went back to his former work as a fisherman, but when the day of Pentecost comes and Holy Spirit came upon him, He boldly speaks the Gospel message and 3,000 people were saved. In deed God is wonderful

Lisa Jones
      Participant

I love how simple this was stated in the reading; “a fisherman Peter became a fisher of men”

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 9

The three steps to take to bridge the gap between the yoke of bondage and the yoke of God interested me most. it makes it clear to me the difference between all the three types of bondage, yoke of sin, yoke of self and yoke of man and how to break them.

Lisa Jones
      Participant

The idea of easy, light, and restful in Christ is so appealing!

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 10

The spiritual qualities that Abraham had which enable him to be a blessing is very interesting in the sense that it would be of a great help to perform in the field of spiritual harvest if someone can possess all those qualities.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Chapter 3, we need to see the harvest as Jesus sees it. No closed countries only closed hearts. I was amazed that there are still so many people groups who have not heard the gospel message.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Reply to James chapter 3 comment, I agree, its so easy to get distracted by our vision and what’s happening in the world, when God requires us to Get His vision for the world and become active in our concern for the lost

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Reply to Pouhe comment, Yes He is Lord and as His people we are called in the great commission to GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES, this is not an optional extra its a must

James Oladokun
    Participant

Strategies for Spiritual Harvest. Chapter 11

It interests me that God is not looking at our past, our failures, our doubts, or our unbelief, that He is looking at what He knows we can become through the power of Holy Spirit.Despite one mistake or the other being made by Moses, Abraham, Jacob, David and Gideon or their weaknesses, God still used them for His purpose in one way or the other.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Chapter 4, It was good to see how God used not only individuals but also the nation of Israel to spread the message of salvation. The whole idea of the conceptualization of the mandate is that we have an imperative to go into the field and bring them from darkness into light, its not just local, its global!

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Reply to James, So true, our past has been wiped away when we come into salvation, as 2 Corinthians 6:17 says we are a new creation, the old has gone the new has come, And despite who we are He can and will uses us to fulfill His Kingdom mission if we are willing to have an open heart with ears to hear what His Holy Spirit is saying.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Reply to Pouhe chapter 4 comment, It is wonderful to realize that God is global in His approach.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Chapter five. The analogue between natural harvest and spiritual harvest was interesting, coming from an urban and suburban background it was good to see this and having moved into a semi rural town I have seen some of this albeit in the dairy farming industry. Good to learn how not to do it, what has caused poor harvest and then the remedy for the situation.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Reply to James comment o chapter 5, its so easy to let our flesh take control instead of letting Him be in control, when we submit to Him and His word then we shall see blessing not only in our lives but be effective in bringing others to a saving knowledge of Christ.

Jeff McGregor
    Participant

Reply to Pouhe comment to chapter 5. I also liked the if/but principle if we do what God has commanded us we recive blessing BUT if not we receive the curses and so be unfruitful. Lets take heed of His word and together be fruitful in our lives and in the harvest

Destiny Turner
    Participant

i found that a vison could be compared with the birth of a child

Lisa Jones
      Participant

I would like to hear more about the vision being compared to having children, I suppose you mean thinking of their future but being limited on some of the growth…

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Six – This is so true of sowing and reaping, that anyone can do it, we often sow without knowing it both good and bad things, and we can sow in any season of life, anytime, anywhere!

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Seven – I really like the add in that there are times we blame the devil for God’s pruning!

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Eight – “Man searches for better methods, but God seeks for better men. The world takes able men who are talented and tries to give them character. God says to take men of character, faithful men, and He will develop them into able men.” This sentence is so true!

Lisa Jones
    Participant

Chapter Nine – The comparison of the yokes of bondage and the yokes of Christ are so plain to choose which side to want to be on, now the process of getting there begins…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.