<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Alisha | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/alisha-robinson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/alisha-robinson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alisha.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:18:41 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60a6cfb52026a9676c586b8589e1320a</guid>
				<title>Alisha posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87863/#acomment-87921</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 13:14:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t really think about it this way but that&#8217;s true. Like the fact that they all were willing to be used by God in such a huge way.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacquelineratto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3696" rel="nofollow">Jacqueline</a> posted an update It is amazing to see the way God invaded the lives of every person who helped write and put together the books that are The Bible. To know that everything about this group of books [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bef128a72f2a39353c6f61091f1c6d7</guid>
				<title>Alisha posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87876/#acomment-87920</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 13:13:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I found this to be very helpful in giving a better understanding</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/michellesingh/" data-bb-hp-profile="3577" rel="nofollow">Michelle</a> posted an update <p>Creative Bible Study Methods: Lesson 1</p><p>This lesson, the material covered the basic anatomy of the bible. I have recently completed several surveys of both the Old and New Testament [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a4024afa7869273bfe2626df717710f</guid>
				<title>Alisha posted an update: I have been in church my whole life, but I never [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87919/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 13:09:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been in church my whole life, but I never really understood the whole breakdown of the Bible, so it was really interesting and fun to learn and understand it better. I always just thought of the Bible as the Old Testament and the New Testament. I never realized that the books were broken down into different sections like Law,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87919"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87919/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		