<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Jerry BRUCE | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/brucestowe/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/brucestowe/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jerry BRUCE.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:06:17 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19b1a3933bd80f77011054e3361d876d</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: What the prophets say about the Bible’s origin taught by [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88802/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:18:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What the prophets say about the Bible’s origin taught by Dr. Tim Mackie is a look at how the prophets were not as most people suppose. He shows how the prophets were marginalized figures writing minority reports of the Mosaic and scriptural heritage of Israel. Dr. Tim discussed how Biblical prophets served as critics of Israelite institutions,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88802"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88802/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b4875df2a3551e0e7a14aafa7935bb0</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: What the Torah says about the Bible’s origins. In this [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88797/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:02:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What the Torah says about the Bible’s origins. In this section by Dr. Tim Mackie he explains how the Hevrew Bible was and is designed by God to stay relevant and true from generation to generation by its reflective nature. He explained how Moses was the first named figure to be weitting Biblical text in Exodus chapter seventeen. He showed us&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88797"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88797/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a4fdeade553c7ada7d70d4a93cb1249</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88503/#acomment-88505</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 13:48:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Use the Bible to understand the Bible! God is so great! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <i><b>Lesson 24: Symbolic Language<br /><br /></b>In the course History and Authenticity of the Bible, Lesson 24: Symbolic Language explores figures of speech, metaphors, and apocalyptic imagery used [&hellip;]</i>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9405cae318149a8e0175cfc697d4bcb6</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Good morning! Today I went over session seven. Dr. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88504/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 13:43:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning! Today I went over session seven. Dr. Tim discussed the divine nature of the Scripture as given to man to author BY God the Holy Spirit. They discussed how people are used to author the Word of God as a tool of God and not in spite of being human. In 2 Timothy 3:16 Paul wrote that “All Scripture is breathed out by God…”. Another&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88504"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88504/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91abf62148c7290a0e14ec5756fbc254</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Good morning. The seams of the Torah and the Prophets [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87425/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:53:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning. The seams of the Torah and the Prophets is what this session sas looking at. The course is really eye opening, in that, it’s really impossible to get through without simultaneously reading the Bible along side the classes. I was expecting to be in the Word a lot during this. Testimony time: I had been feeling the draw to quickly&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87425"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87425/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a600df2a024955b1983033cc588dac30</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Good morning. The seams between the texts of the Dead [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87014/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 14:15:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning. The seams between the texts of the Dead Sea Scrolls were sowns. Some had writings in them. It is important because they are the oldest found materials of the Hebrew Bible to date. Not only do theu save the original texts for is but also share how scrolls were produced at the time. They share hos thought was organized prior to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87014"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87014/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9be340ede576effa9465dcd55e82555</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: God bless his people! I sat on yesterday’s session for a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86168/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 12:50:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>God bless his people! I sat on yesterday’s session for a while before posting today. For better or worse this is what I got out of it. Dr. Tim Mackie sure seems to be an above average intellect. In this session the titles of the scripture from within the Bible was discussed. I had never given much thought to what Jesus and the apostles, or&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86168"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86168/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aea10f976546bd9aea4cf4ad1e14b38</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Good Afternoon, Yesterday I started a new course on the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86061/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 17:49:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Afternoon, Yesterday I started a new course on the Old Testament, known as the Hebrew Bible during Jesus&#8217; time with the apostles. So far it is very informative on ways to view the old texts. Session one is called &#8216;What on Earth is the Hebrew Bible&#8217; and describes how Jesus was really into the old testament aka the Hebrew Bible. The&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86061"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86061/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">534a6072163bea38c5b5673ee5d52573</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85968/#acomment-85971</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 19:37:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Somebody spread this news to congress! Quick! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffshott/" data-bb-hp-profile="3009" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update <p>This lesson taught us that we are an heir in Abraham to bless the nations.</p><p>Genesis 22:18 says, &#8220;And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a94ac11a142ebd6e52e809975eb11599</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Today I've completed the introductory course. It showed [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85958/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 16:47:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today I&#8217;ve completed the introductory course. It showed me how ‘experienced’ I am.(i.e. old) Course work here will be a lot different than anything I have done before. Scheduling is much different and the course load is dependent on personal growth more than product completion. I love that personal voice is significant and displaces the use of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85958"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85958/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">570acc2e7a9d57fa507f1578f7bbf4ec</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Good Afternoon, today I completed the Art of Biblical [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85916/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 20:29:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good Afternoon, today I completed the Art of Biblical Words course. Dr. Tim Mackie is a smart dude. I&#8217;m sure DRs don&#8217;t hear that enough , but I appreciated his intellect. Being an old retired Captain I feel calling him a dude is not disrespectful to the degrees he has and I am very subordinate to his Bible knowledge. Now, what I learned from&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85916"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85916/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f8aebec800e474bdb4f30f71799935c</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85610/#acomment-85615</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 16:10:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m enjoying your views on parallels between books. Are you suggesting Bible authors of later books came back to vocabulary knowingly or that authors of new literature could use Biblical references?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>Noah’s drunkenness is more than a family tragedy; it functions as a purposeful replay of earlier failures in Genesis. It mirrors the garden’s first human misstep, where Adam and Eve’s [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c79d4a5b56f05895e2cf8add8688b00</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85601/#acomment-85614</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:56:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You said, “By using key vocabulary from the flood account at other points in Scripture, they emphasize God’s supreme cosmic authority to allow creation to undergo self-destruction.”. I’d like the examples, please. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>The biblical authors employ cosmic hyperbole in the flood narrative to highlight the profound and all-encompassing significance of the events described. By using key vocabulary from the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c110d47f12ddabe1073b39daa33bf4b7</guid>
				<title>Jerry BRUCE posted an update: Good morning/ afternoon/ evening wherever you are. This [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85609/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:51:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good morning/ afternoon/ evening wherever you are. This is my first post of what is intended to be many along this seminary journey to learn the bredth and deprth of the word of God and the greatness of Jesus Christ. I am currently in the introductory course and wishing I could just power through. Three lessons, Im sure, will eventually be&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85609"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85609/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		