<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Daniel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/daniel-hardesty/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/daniel-hardesty/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Daniel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 11:37:47 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fa08c4ee6c4aa9a0317e740f78d944c</guid>
				<title>Daniel posted an update: I am very impressed with OBI's Introduction course. I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88661/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 20:24:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am very impressed with OBI&#8217;s Introduction course. I feel like the expectations can be summed up simply: In all things, serve the Lord, and serve honestly, and, diligently seek Him.</p>
<p>I have a lot of respect for that expectation. I appreciate the site-wide activity. Learning and growth does not happen in a vacuum. We are called to learn from&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88661"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88661/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4422322b39ddd46e0ece26c8f6bf668d</guid>
				<title>Daniel posted an update: "These papers are not meant to be technical [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88660/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 20:13:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>&#8220;These papers are not meant to be technical research articles. They are reflective, personal, and formative. We are listening for your voice, your insights, and your growth.&#8221;</i> I love that note of encouragement, and the guideline! I feel like it keeps it guine without being overly strict</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">345649cd2535fcdd5035945e1582d753</guid>
				<title>Daniel posted an update: I appreciate the idea, and best practice of providing [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88585/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:23:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate the idea, and best practice of providing a site-wide activity board that we can use to summarize, discuss, pontificate, and ruminate on what we have learned.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		