<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Haley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/haleyalton11gmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/haleyalton11gmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Haley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:18:41 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6db0a412305ea46b254bc95c9773a1fa</guid>
				<title>Haley posted an update: Some of the many things I found interesting: The Bible [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88719/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:30:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some of the many things I found interesting: The Bible is never called “The Bible”, the most common reference is “The Writings”. The Old Testament is wisdom literature that guides us to an end goal of being rescued- in essence. Jesus is saying if we get that then we unlock how all of these other books are to be read. I think it is very&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88719"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88719/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a983a85e477384273a92ac7f1be271e9</guid>
				<title>Haley posted an update: I really am interested in the background behind [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88714/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:20:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really am interested in the background behind the scriptures and how they are put together but also how in the present time we view the Old Testament. I think it was very interesting to talk about the common ways that it is viewed, particularly the &#8220;inspirational&#8221; view as I find that to be true among Christians all around me, including myself&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88714"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88714/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		