<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Jason | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jrsolano0115/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jrsolano0115/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jason.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:56:45 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20671c89809b13449c2c7afa62258340</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88138/#acomment-88162</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 22:54:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello James, I see that very apparent too.  Last year, my family and I went to Las Vegas.  The family had family time activities, but the younger kids had their time with family and friends as well.  They went to Fremont street and found gross.  My wife and I kind of chuckled, like: &#8220;at least we were doing something right.&#8221;  It&#8217;s not about&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88162"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88138/#acomment-88162" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jroman1102/" data-bb-hp-profile="3476" rel="nofollow">James</a> posted an update <p>I like how this week&#8217;s reading described the world as the present condition of human affairs. Do you think the present condition of human affairs is good or bad? I see wicked cities, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c65b03ef5143b0681f56b382a2d3670a</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88149/#acomment-88161</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 22:41:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Misael,  Thank you for your discussion post.  I appreciate how you care for other beliefs and faith traditions.  I can see this in your care for how you use your words.  It is a balanced approach to be respectful and caring while speaking about the truths of other faith beliefs.  Thank you for that.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3>Lesson 9: The Apocrypha and the Catholic Church</h3><p>This lesson addresses the historical acceptance, debate, and ultimate exclusion of the Apocrypha from the Protestant biblical canon. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97c9b1fba0e4e125f44b597fe4d1146a</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: Unit 3: Session 15 is about Jesus’ Kingdom mission.  In [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88145/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:50:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Unit 3: Session 15 is about Jesus’ Kingdom mission.  In Matthew 4:17, we are asked to “repent, for the kingdom of heave has come near.”  Jesus’s call to change course’ means we are to follow Christ and repent.  Repentance can be seen as turning towards him and when we sin, it is the opposite where we go away from him.  Repentance is not only&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88145"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88145/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b886400eaf3919f74daf6c2c14346d86</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: In Module 3; Session 14, is about Jesus passing the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88144/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:47:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In Module 3; Session 14, is about Jesus passing the test.  In the wilderness, Jesus is tempted three times to test God, and he passes.  The temptation concerning the kingdoms offer Jesus power, but goes against his nature as the Son of God.  The three temptations anticipate Jesus’ later struggle in Gethsemane.  This passage challenges me to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88144"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88144/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0a9f9ac869f11758fff3d0dc4cc6b84</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88113/#acomment-88143</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:46:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Zach,  your summary is beautiful.  Thanks for sharing a piece of your understanding in the summarization of your post.  I saw it the same way too, “Jesus as the central theme,”  and in studying it more the organization of the books—which doesn’t give less or more value—is of equal value and the writings testy to Jesus as King!  Thank you.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/zachbaker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3717" rel="nofollow">Zach</a> posted an update <p>I was somewhat familiar with concepts such as what scripture is useful for (2 Timothy 3:16-17) and the organization of the scriptural texts.  Something I had never given much thought about [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a92626805c583f8a3513b6513f29a92</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88116/#acomment-88142</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:43:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Travis,  Your response is quick and succinct and I appreciate that.  It’s level of understanding of this lesson helped me be reminded of the Lord’s prayer and how beautiful it is.  Thank you for the reminder.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/travisowens/" data-bb-hp-profile="3596" rel="nofollow">Travis</a> posted an update HT Intercessory Prayer &#8211; Lesson 6
Lesson 6 provides a deep breakdown of the Lord’s Prayer as an intentional framework for effective intercession rather than just a passage to repeat. [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c87c282efa5a2484fd0e5b5724ad4498</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88135/#acomment-88141</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:40:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Roscoe,  This is a great synthesis and comparison between Joseph, with comfort, reconciliation and God’s larger plan to restore His people.  In doing this, we can truly see the work of God and how he fulfills his promise.  Thanks for the reminder.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>Session 27 really stands out to me because it brings together so many of the major themes we have seen throughout Genesis, especially death, Eden, forgiveness, human responsibility, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">108fc44acc584518551fbfe39277fe6a</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88136/#acomment-88140</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:37:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Darren, thank you for sharing about the cross as being both: heartbreaking and beautiful.  I agree with you and the seriousness sin and his unending love for us.  Thank you for that reminder.  May God be praised.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/darrenblevins/" data-bb-hp-profile="2948" rel="nofollow">Darren</a> posted an update <p>Course The Doctrine of Christ</p><p>Chapter 9 The Death of Christ</p><p>The death of Jesus was awful, torturous, and brutal. Many who endured the same punishment never even made it to the cross. Yet, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">371434c6b7e5fcb971599ede2115b9ce</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: In the Rise of the Messiah Class, Session three: Unit [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88139/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 14:35:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the Rise of the Messiah Class, Session three: Unit 13, the session is about Jesus in the Wilderness. In this context, the wilderness is not simply a place, it is a place of reflection, prayer, and temptation. According to this lesson from Bible Project, it is a place of revelation, testing and encounter with God. Jesus’s experience connects&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88139"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88139/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2add0d29a0c561560ecb91802e28c7a9</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88007/#acomment-88068</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 16:21:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Emmarick, The study of the word is so important.  In my own faith, I’m reminded of Lectio Divina it’s a process sin contemplating the word and applying it in your own life.  Thanks for reminding me of that from this discussion post.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/emmarickradeny/" data-bb-hp-profile="2562" rel="nofollow">Emmarick</a> posted an update <p>Chapter Fifteen.</p><p>Word Study:</p><p>This is how to study the smallest unit of the Bible which is a single word. It is the study of individual word in the Bible. The goal is to understand a word [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6471a73e9924c00bcb3f83ea1dcf6c0</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88040/#acomment-88067</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 16:19:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Kenmar,  I thank you for this thoughtful discussion post on the Personal Eschatology.  In reading your post, I’m reminded by my own ministry too with the bereaved families, but also in my hospital ministry as a chaplain.  I totally agree with you when you say: “offering biblical hope and comfort to others who experience grief and loss,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88067"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88040/#acomment-88067" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kemarthorpe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3675" rel="nofollow">Kemar</a> posted an update <p>The module on Personal Eschatology deepened my understanding of the Christian hope beyond physical death. I was especially encouraged by the teaching that believers have hope both of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac65a08b78227e578408d334ef7d9d1b</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: Module 3: Session 12, is about the baptism of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88066/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 16:16:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Module 3: Session 12, is about the baptism of Jesus.  Matthew uses Hebrew Bible references to present Jesus as the promised Messiah.  Phrases like “The son of David, the messianic king; Abraham’s son, the seed of promise; and Yahweh’s suffering servant as described in in Isaiah.  The image of walking through the waters of death is a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88066"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88066/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65c1982d945c1361a9d16cbc8fca0885</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: Module Three: Session Eleven writes about Matthew [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88064/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 16:07:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Module Three: Session Eleven writes about Matthew the evangelist presents John the Baptist as the messenger who prepares the way of the Lord.  This is my favorite reading and we start to read this more and more before Christmas Season comes around.  Repentance can be understood as turning towards God and the opposite of repentance is sin&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88064"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88064/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">366d5e54a01e25baee65c03d1fff31b4</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88045/#acomment-88063</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:59:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Misael,<br />
I can apply your insight of justice and mercy to my diaconal ministry in my own church. It’s a wonderful pastoral and ministry of presence for me as an ordained person for this.  Thank you for sharing about justice and mercy.  These two are not separate but equal kind of situation, these are two that are in separatable and can&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88063"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88045/#acomment-88063" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3>Lesson 30: The Gift of Showing Mercy</h3><p>Showing mercy is a divine commandment that must be carried out with cheerfulness and not with a gloomy attitude. While justice consists [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">950247b6d585ec8bc8610dcf7e1fae2f</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88048/#acomment-88062</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:55:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Jeff,  Thank you for sharing this.  I really appreciate how this class “blows your mind,”  the sentiment is the same when I think about the most ineffable works of God.  It’s so beautiful and sometimes I can’t contain it.  When you speak about: “The Biblical authors describe the purpose of history, as heaven and earth unifying in one&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88062"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88048/#acomment-88062" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffshott/" data-bb-hp-profile="3009" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update <p>Some sessions with Dr. Mackies just blow my mind. I go back to a saying I use when something new is taught or revealed to me from the Bible. &#8220;The more I discover, the more I discover [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8af75695b625766f4347b9a10c38f32b</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88051/#acomment-88061</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:46:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Sifiso,  Thank you for your discussion summary about this class.  It’s interesting to hear different perspectives of the bible passages and this is to prove your point—there is always something more to it.  It is written in a way that reflects the social structures of ancient times, but it also simultaneously apply to us, even more so&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88061"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88051/#acomment-88061" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sifisomdluli/" data-bb-hp-profile="3546" rel="nofollow">Sifiso</a> posted an update <p>Amen and greetings</p><p>This chapter went deeper into the will of God. I learned about the facts of God&#8217;s will and the two divisions of God&#8217;s will.</p><p>The facts about God&#8217;s will:</p><p>1. God&#8217;s wants you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d905d0169d614b6dd4c99bfde01e181</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88058/#acomment-88060</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:43:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Don,  Thank you for your summary of the learning you have done in this lesson.  I took the class and it was a meaningful one for me.  Before this class, I didn’t think much about the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and upon learning more, doing the course work and assignments for this class, it was meaningful for me and I now understand&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88060"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88058/#acomment-88060" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>Lesson 1: Who Were the Qumran Sectarians? Qumran Sectarians &#8211; Lesson 1 &#8211; Who Were the Qumran Sectarians? Unit 2 | The Sectarians and the Scrolls<br />The explicitly theological segregation of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81ae19411c3ebd706ca4e316e99d7b2f</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: For Session Two of Module Ten, this is the last module [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88059/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 15:37:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For Session Two of Module Ten, this is the last module of this session and will continue to Session three.  To complete this session, it speaks about the evangelist Matthew.  He interprets the events of Joseph taking Jesus and Mary to Egypt and takes them to Nazareth.  These events through scripture and the word from Hosea, “out of Egypt, I have&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88059"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88059/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbb748bc8217b144bb252a2f578e55b5</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87745/#acomment-87753</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:28:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Matoh,  thank you for sharing about how we are to preach about the kingdom of heaven.  This is important for us to do.  Your message this morning reminds me of the class that I just finished.  The class is called: Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds of the New Testament.  In this class it speaks about how we are to weave our story&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87753"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87745/#acomment-87753" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matohdilan/" data-bb-hp-profile="3549" rel="nofollow">Matoh</a> posted an update <p>chapter 11: Ambassadors of the kingdom. </p><p>Jesus began his earthly ministry by preaching the Gospel of the kingdom. Even before his death he prepared his disciples to continue expanding [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">893dacebc40c30e1057296dc43020747</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87746/#acomment-87752</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:24:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Dominic, thank you for your post.  You have edified me this morning and I thank you for sharing the summary of your lesson.  I absolutely love this story and you’re right, as the angel Gabriel comes to Visit Mother Mary, she feels every emotion and she is the chosen human to give birth to Our King.  Ave Maria, and may God be praised.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/rogermorrison/" data-bb-hp-profile="3689" rel="nofollow">Roger</a> posted an update <p>As I&#8217;ve progressed through this course, Knowing GOD&#8217;S Voice, we finally come to see the six stages come to fruition. The example given in this chapter is through the story of Gabriel [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7b322189242bf180230433f2f39677e</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: The
final unit of the Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87751/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:19:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The<br />
final unit of the Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds of the New Testament as<br />
presented by the Dr. Matthew Halstead, lectured about the class content of<br />
Jewish and Greco-Roman Background and as it comes to its completion, it sums it<br />
up to our modern context.  He states: “the<br />
goal in this class and the goal for all scriptural studies is not to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87751"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87751/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">096516d60b119fa0d90b4cee1963a221</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87688/#acomment-87695</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 14:54:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Again Jeff,  Your reflection and thoughts on this is ineffable.  It’s beautiful in a way that you put into a different perspective the experience of Hagar an Ishmael.  The summation of this brings glory to God.  Thank you for expressing: “Even when people fail others, God can still provide, protect, and give hope to those who suffer.” &hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87695"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87688/#acomment-87695" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update Session 14
The oppression of Hagar
<br />
I learned from previous studies to read Genesis through the lens of ancient Hebrew culture. However, the story of Hagar and Ishmael is difficult to [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f910bfaca73acc36a06bdf7ad3a1093b</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87689/#acomment-87694</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 14:50:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Jeff,  you have a greatly articulated summary and write about the covenant of circumcision.  When I read it, I’m reminded of my ecumenical study with a Jewish rabbi.  It was a great time learning more about that faith.  In learning more about that, I was reminded of the faith that Jesus himself had at the time.  Through Jesus, we totally&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87694"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87689/#acomment-87694" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update Session 15
The covenant of circumcision
<br />
I see the drop of blood in Abraham’s covenant as a sign of a serious promise with God. As part of the covenant, all the male descendants of Abraham [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">265717bd274b8d9c7e032ba73e60e697</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: In the class title: Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87693/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 14:45:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the class title: Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds of the New Testament; session ten, it was Part two of the Imperial Cult.  This is an interesting topic that goes into deeper detail from the previous module.  It talks about the Imperial Cult and if we can remember, it is the practice of venerating Roman emperors as divine figures.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87693"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87693/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b048606d9515e9dc0d1dc1b32063433b</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87681/#acomment-87683</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 08:20:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Melanie,  as I read the Site Wide Activity Feed, it looks like you have been busy writing summary blurbs on the site to show your learning.  Very awesome job.  I’m glad you’re getting your work in.  Blessings and good luck on your new classes and framework of learning. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/melanielindsey/" data-bb-hp-profile="3411" rel="nofollow">Melanie</a> posted an update <p>Methodologies of Multiplication</p><p>Lesson 12</p><p>The purpose of an extension training center is to multiply disciples who would sprrad the gospel mesaage. They teained people to minister. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7815a6f70b3b587da1f0a9d6b54af3a</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87680/#acomment-87682</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 08:18:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Melanie,  thank your summary on this class.  I think its beautiful how you write about the church isn’t multiplying properly and liken it to that of a child and the child’s development.  I feel like mothers and babies get a bad wrap in public and most especially at church.  When my kids were young, my wife didn’t like going to the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87682"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87680/#acomment-87682" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/melanielindsey/" data-bb-hp-profile="3411" rel="nofollow">Melanie</a> posted an update <p>Methodologies of Multiplication </p><p>Lesson 11</p><p>Stunted growth is a way of saying that the church isnt multiplying properly. It is much like an i nfant that isnt gaining the weight that it [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f8fd277f4f8eb950c0a329cef7012d6</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87584/#acomment-87624</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 00:44:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Jacob,  This is a great summary and a beautiful reminder of our prayers as babbling.  Thank you for that.  I appreciated how you said, “it is not how loud we pray or how energetic we are, but how sincere we are.”  As God is the only one who can read what is in our hearts, he knows what is authentic and sincere in our prayers.  Thank you&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87624"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87584/#acomment-87624" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>My main takeaway from this chapter was in the introduction. It is not how loud we pray or how energetic we are, but how sincere we are. We can be the loudest in the room, but not sincere [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">819bb60d1844fb4c80499ed37b09a3e0</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87616/#acomment-87623</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 00:41:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Justin,  Wow Wow and Wee!  For reals, we must truly see the whole book and see it in that context as opposed to using scripture in its isolation.  If we do that, we can misconstrue the true understanding and create a false doctrine as you have said.  Thank you for sharing that.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/justinparker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3674" rel="nofollow">Justin</a> posted an update <p>The theological method of study is important and requires us to use all the methods of study. We have to use book, chapter, and word studies to really dig in to certain things for [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8813fc78ab0633fa2f7ba52dec60cf07</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: In Module 8, of the Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87622/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 00:38:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In Module 8, of the Jewish and Greco-Roman Backgrounds of the New Testament, the lecture is of Gods and Philosophy.  It’s an interesting study as it produces a thought of the ancient world, which closely mirrors our present times.  This module speaks about the religious context of Hellenization, the gods, goddesses and other religious&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87622"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87622/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4521ce168d3c82af3ce969d9c5d8f3cf</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87495/#acomment-87515</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 15:41:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3653" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/ajagbeolatundeayoade/" rel="nofollow">@ajagbeolatundeayoade</a></span> Praise the Lord.  It&#8217;s true actually how you say that this is a privilege not given to everybody.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jrsolano0115/" data-bb-hp-profile="2911" rel="nofollow">Jason</a> posted an update <p>Session 8: Magi and Herod, were a session that talked about the competing powers that was arising during Jesus’ time.  To sum it up quickly, in this conflict, there were elements that [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30fd993f403bd71bffc247da52fb7404</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87508/#acomment-87514</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 15:40:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jacob, you bring up a great question about not seeing others speaking in tongues.  Just as R.C. has wrote too, I won’t spoil your learning process in this class, and as Paul writes about the gift of tongues, he also writes about how it’s used and the different stipulations for it.  What are your thoughts on that?  I also would like to ask if&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87514"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87508/#acomment-87514" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>Until this very moment I never actually believed that speaking in tongues was real because I have never experienced or seen anyone speak in tongues in person. i always thought that it [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a808c88ffdf19c899d84eeffcddfec53</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87509/#acomment-87513</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 15:37:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello R.C., well written.  I like how you said he emerges “as a humble leader, entrust to instruct rather than dominate.”  Kind of like Jesus yah?  I hope I can keep this in mind for my own ministry and preaching.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update Yaaqov’s appointment of Yehudah to guide the family reveals a transformation. Once marked by rivalry and the sale of Yosef, Yehudah now emerges as a humble leader, entrusted to instruct [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b623d8a1ece4ff28e5a9d1f3ee128a8f</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: In the Bible Project Module 2: Session 9- of the Rise of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87511/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 15:35:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the Bible Project Module 2: Session 9- of the Rise of the Messiah, Out of Egypt, I love how they depict Jesus as the New Moses.  Matthew provides us parallels of Jesus’ story and Moses with the Exodus.  Whatever Moses went through, Jesus went through as well.  The story of Moses, the flight of the people of Israel and Jesus are very closely&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87511"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87511/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9415d5003ed9bc280303ede17ee4e15e</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87500/#acomment-87507</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 15:03:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Again Jacob,  Genesis is one of my favorite books.  It’s an interesting one that I wrestle with.  Some say it took place word for word, science produces evidence for this, and others say it’s figurative.  Also, some scholars say it’s a reflection,  What are your thoughts on that?  And What does the class say about that?<br />
<br />
Thanks for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87507"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87500/#acomment-87507" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>Genesis lays out the foundation for the whole Bible in my opinion. It reminds myself that I should put God first in everything that I do. From waking up and going to work to sharing [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd95e4511eed7756490eee9d55a41f98</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87503/#acomment-87506</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 15:01:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Jacob,  I appreciate how you share your vulnerability.  I share the same sentiment because I have troubles with prayer and when I do, I don’t allow time for God to fill that space.  Sometimes, I have to remember that it’s God’s time not my time.<br />
<br />
Also, this seems like an interesting class.  I hope I will run across it myself.  Thank you.<br /></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>I personally have always had a hard time praying. More precisly, I struggle with listening and being patient. Chapter one goes over multiple different types of prayer and also answers. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d46f9b04c4794dde6ea397cc807d27d</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: In the Rise of the Messiah Course: Session 7: Jesus, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87505/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 14:53:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the Rise of the Messiah Course: Session 7: Jesus, Isaiah, and Immanuel, it lectures about how Matthew provides us of Jesus birth from Mary, as well the foretelling of Isaiah as well as how the book from the prophet Isaiah fits as a whole in the bible.  It fits most beautifully.  In this study, I was also reminded of how, the book of the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87505"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87505/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">835094e24713e2fb2c5a39a93b165c5a</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87485/#acomment-87499</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 14:45:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Kemar, I, too have Theological anthropology on my list to take for my studies on OBI.  Isn’t OBI a Godsend for our learning?<br />
<br />
I’m reading your summary about the reminder of how as human beings, we were “created by God as both physical and spiritual persons, giving individual unique value and purpose.”  In my eschatology&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87499"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87485/#acomment-87499" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kemarthorpe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3675" rel="nofollow">Kemar</a> posted an update <p>Module 3 helped me reflect more deeply on what it means to be human and where I originated. I was reminded that human beings are created by God as both physical and spiritual persons, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94473190d2c1730f8d2d04fbee7184e8</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87492/#acomment-87497</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 14:41:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Brandon, your summary on Jeremiah 29:11 is beautiful.  I love reading that scripture over and over again when I’m feeling a moment of distress, because it does bring comfort.  I absolutely appreciate how you wrote about you already knew the text, but there was deeper understanding and learning that came with it in the lecture.  Thank you&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87497"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87492/#acomment-87497" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/brandonraley/" data-bb-hp-profile="3645" rel="nofollow">Brandon</a> posted an update <p>My favorite part of learning this lesson was understanding what the Israelites went through during the exile and how God still stayed with them. I liked learning about Jeremiah [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dccb4705e4a8bc44ec246424a7f656b7</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: Session 8: Magi and Herod, were a session that talked [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87495/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 14:38:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Session 8: Magi and Herod, were a session that talked about the competing powers that was arising during Jesus’ time.  To sum it up quickly, in this conflict, there were elements that showed the sovereignty and kingship of Christ.  When Jesus Christ was born, the Magi came to visit him, the star led them where to go and Herod, did not get what&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87495"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87495/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7962a3ac2630af77d6445ca75ec07178</guid>
				<title>Jason and Jeff are now connected</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87477/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 10:44:23 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6439a9a13984b38d2882e6a441e4152c</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87411/#acomment-87416</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 15:01:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Don, I think you hit the nail on the head.  I see the connection you made to our culture of consumerism, individualism and competing ideologies with one another often defined by achievement and possession.  I see this in my own life.  I have a brother-in-law; he is an RN with training for only 2 years with an AA degree.  I have two master’s&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87416"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87411/#acomment-87416" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>Engaging in Module 10 – Why am I here? -The course Introduction to Theological Anthropology has been extremely clarifying and has tied together the whole course into a cohesive understanding [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16a4a981af27764b23143137d79816a0</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87414/#acomment-87415</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 14:51:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Matsoeu,  Thank you for your discussion post and summary.  I’m thinking about Leviticus and how you notice the word priest being mentioned 189 times.  I love how you offered the definition from the lecture as the priest is the “mediator, a bridge between the human and God,”  I wonder if that’s the same for us now for the different&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87415"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87414/#acomment-87415" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matsoeumarylepota/" data-bb-hp-profile="3634" rel="nofollow">Matsoeu Mary</a> posted an update <p>CHAPTER SEVEN</p><p>In this chapter we were introduced to the third book History Leviticus, the purpose of the book was to show Israelites to leave as a holy nation and to fellowship [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5bef8fa24f5b97a8d11ec33288120bad</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: Module Seven of the Jewish and Greco-Roman Background of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87410/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 13:23:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Module Seven of the Jewish and Greco-Roman Background of the New Testament is about Hellenization and Jewish Faithfulness.  Hellenization is the attempt of Alexander the Great to spread the Greek language, culture, religion and customs across the land.  By doing this, many Jews were asked to let go of the practices they had from the Torah. &hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87410"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87410/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe3cb8048b6e7147b9e404ed1dd79e2e</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87398/#acomment-87409</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 13:22:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3009" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffshott/" rel="nofollow">@jeffshott</a></span> Hello Jeff,  Thank you for that addition.  In writing my reflection and what it means in my own ministry and my preaching, I came to see what it means internally for me and my beliefs.  Thank you for that.  </p>
<p></p>
<p>Dr. Heiser is, indeed amazing and unique, somuchso, that his teaching is very different and offers a new perspective that keeps&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87409"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87398/#acomment-87409" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jrsolano0115/" data-bb-hp-profile="2911" rel="nofollow">Jason</a> posted an update <p>Session three of the Unseen Realm 101, talks about what I find most interesting. It is starting to take place, and my favorite subject is the Image of God, also referred to as: imago [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a3388b25099232b929c91fb4176f4a3</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87301/#acomment-87407</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 12:45:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" rel="nofollow">@misaelvargas</a></span></p>
<p>Thank you for your note.  I really appreciate all this.  Blessings on your ministry too.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <p><b>Lesson 4: The Holy Spirit: Restrainer of Evil</b></p><p>Lesson 4 examines the role of the Holy Spirit as the restraining force against global evil. Chuck Smith explains how Satan currently [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ceb75fc0d6a6b42175ecfcc84318446</guid>
				<title>Jason posted an update: Session three of the Unseen Realm 101, talks about what [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87398/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 06:34:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Session three of the Unseen Realm 101, talks about what I find most interesting. It is starting to take place, and my favorite subject is the Image of God, also referred to as: imago Dei.  Dr. Michael Heiser presents that the image of God is not a specific quality, but something else.  What I like about his presentation is that he gives&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87398"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87398/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c2795af2bd2723bc7122fa5c45b0957</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87384/#acomment-87396</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 06:33:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Darren,  your post is magnificent.  Jesus indeed exist eternally. I cringe when I hear people claim that he came to existence when he was born to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Angels also can mean messeger, and in this way, they have a role to play in God’s history of salvation.  When we see this, we are blessed, and if not then there is a time that&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87396"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87384/#acomment-87396" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/darrenblevins/" data-bb-hp-profile="2948" rel="nofollow">Darren</a> posted an update <p>Course The Doctrine of Christ</p><p>Chapter 3 The Angel of the Lord</p><p>The Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament is a unique figure and should not always be understood simply as an angelic being [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ea148dd27ce13911d3cacd6b451d3ab</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87376/#acomment-87395</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 06:32:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Travis,  Thank you for your discussion post.  I love hearing and learning more about others’ faith and in this instance, your writing was clear that they took on the person of Christ.  By doing this, I felt the Holy Spirit and that is what brings true transformation to the world.  Thank you so much for sharing with us and I pray you have peace&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87395"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87376/#acomment-87395" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/travisowens/" data-bb-hp-profile="3596" rel="nofollow">Travis</a> posted an update Creative Bible Study Methods &#8211; Lesson 14
Studying this lesson emphasized the vital importance of moving beyond mere academic learning to active biblical application. It is easy to [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">568d19c9ee86276cf568da14fa710517</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87301/#acomment-87323</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 06:07:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Again Misael,  for personal interest, I’d like to ask: what class is this for?  It sound so interesting and I appreciate the writings you have for the Holy Spirit.  I totally agree with you that the “presence of the Holy Spirit operating through believers acts as a powerful barrier holding back this unbridled darkness.”  It’s so sad but&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87323"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87301/#acomment-87323" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <p><b>Lesson 4: The Holy Spirit: Restrainer of Evil</b></p><p>Lesson 4 examines the role of the Holy Spirit as the restraining force against global evil. Chuck Smith explains how Satan currently [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75937e98358df83d4c99064c1e4a9beb</guid>
				<title>Jason posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87302/#acomment-87321</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 06:03:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Misael,  This is a very interesting post.  I’d like to hear more about the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.  Coming from a charismatic background, I have seen this in different way and it means different for different people.  I like how you say it, “The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a distinct experience subsequent to regeneration.”  The&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87321"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87302/#acomment-87321" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <p><b>Lesson 5: The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Part 1</b></p><p>Lesson 5 establishes the foundational teaching that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a distinct experience subsequent to [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		