<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Kayla | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kayladubois1982/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kayladubois1982/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kayla.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:04:46 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0e066b54c900e05621b99ae1cf5faf2</guid>
				<title>Kayla posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88545/#acomment-88818</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:28:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3677" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/barbaramelvin/" rel="nofollow">@barbaramelvin</a></span> He definitely makes it worth it. That’s why I decided to look into classes online to be able to study the word even better.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="2" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Here is a link to our latest podcast:</p><p><a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/5SbTOQ3Roh0?si=t01biR6eM2OMzQSp" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/5SbTOQ3Roh0?si=t01biR6eM2OMzQSp</a></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9d67b16b88032b29d090aaaee92f301</guid>
				<title>Kayla posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88545/#acomment-88817</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:27:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3736" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/samyahweh/" rel="nofollow">@samyahweh</a></span> Yes! Amen! Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="2" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Here is a link to our latest podcast:</p><p><a target='_blank' href="https://youtu.be/5SbTOQ3Roh0?si=t01biR6eM2OMzQSp" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/5SbTOQ3Roh0?si=t01biR6eM2OMzQSp</a></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6ad900b917a34ae9ec65865af2d090a</guid>
				<title>Kayla posted an update: Hello!!! I just finished chapter one in the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88816/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:26:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello!!! I just finished chapter one in the Spiritual Discernment study guide. There is tons of information in there that I never fully understood until now. My hands are cramnping from all the writing but this is a good thing. What really stood out to me was learning about the two kingdoms. The natural world, the Spiritual world. The Kingdom&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88816"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88816/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		