<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Keith | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Keith.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:56:45 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e05655368e9e9c71687e4e20bb33bd36</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module went over the Doctrine of Creation, but [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88555/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:31:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module went over the Doctrine of Creation, but the thing that stood out to me the most was from the discussion at the end of the module. I could go into extensive detail about how Eden mirrors a sacred temple, and how Jesus is the new Adam. Just as sin entered the world through one man, redemption enters the world through Jesus. But these&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88555"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88555/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9ca0b9c6acb8eee294a485efec59017</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: If I'm being honest, I wasn't sure if personal [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87871/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 18:42:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If I&#8217;m being honest, I wasn&#8217;t sure if personal eschatology would be difficult or easier than Theological Anthropology. Thank God! That I took the course on Theological Anthropology first, because this first module actually referenced that course a lot. They are done by the same instructor of course. Now I was a bit intimidated by&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87871"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87871/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">600a686d73feacb12481ff4e7b4b0004</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: I just completed Theological Anthropology from AWKN. I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86944/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 13:49:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just completed Theological Anthropology from AWKN. I have to admit I didn&#8217;t know exactly what I was getting into; and it was so much more than expected. This course by Dr. Farris was probably the most challenging thing I&#8217;ve done in quite some time. It was intellectually challenging, as well as extremely thought provoking. The required&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86944"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86944/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3010508f1ccd5140832f331e21465169</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86507/#acomment-86548</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 16:46:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3009" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffshott/" rel="nofollow">@jeffshott</a></span> If I&#8217;m being completely 100% transparent. They did not use proper exegesis, and relied heavily on Eisegesis. Even people like Thomas Aquinas were  actually reading Aristotelian metaphysics into the Biblical text, rather than letting the text speak strictly on its own ancient near-eastern terms. However, Aquinas wrote&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86548"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86507/#acomment-86548" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/" data-bb-hp-profile="3156" rel="nofollow">Keith</a> posted an update <p>Philosophy and Theology in Theological Anthropology&#8230;Is quite an intimidating title to a module. But the question is proposed was simple. How or why is philosophy important to the study [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20cc6608b89748d70d19aa8229fe2167</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: Philosophy and Theology in Theological [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86507/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 01:38:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Philosophy and Theology in Theological Anthropology&#8230;Is quite an intimidating title to a module. But the question is proposed was simple. How or why is philosophy important to the study of Theological Anthropology? After all, wasn&#8217;t it the philosopher Frederick Nietzche that said the words, &#8220;God is dead, and we have killed him?&#8221;  (it was him&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86507"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86507/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82428fe15055aa845ab84d18e9286f85</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86503/#acomment-86505</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 01:20:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thomas Aquinas puts this beautifully, he says &#8220;The effect of divine providence is not only that things should happen somehow, but that they should happen either by necessity or by contingency. Therefore, whatsoever divine providence ordains to happen infallibly and of necessity, HAPPENS infallibly and of necessity. And that happens&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86505"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86503/#acomment-86505" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <p>Lesson 3 examines the unlimited and unique power of God as depicted in various biblical passages, particularly through the lens of Psalm 111. The author stresses that God&#8217;s power [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a54700d3c11fe3423bb2fca06597bdb9</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86496/#acomment-86504</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 01:13:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve never thought that there was any other way to look at Jacobs actions other than manipulative. I can&#8217;t say that I am any better. I to have used &#8220;theological language to justify my actions.&#8221; Of course this was many, many years ago. I have since, by the grace of God, grown in those aspects of my life.  From the very beginning mankind has&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86504"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86496/#acomment-86504" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>Yaaqov’s recognition of Lavan’s changed “face” signals a moment of reckoning, where he must confront those he has deceived. Although Yaaqov attributes his prosperity to God, the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b90b44f7768a356bd26403c0c456df64</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module was simply an overview or summary of the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86500/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Sep 2026 01:04:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module was simply an overview or summary of the things that were taught in this course. There is a statement from one of the required textbooks that caught my attention. Or several statements I should say. The first of which went as follows, &#8220;Theological Anthropology takes it&#8217;s seat at the table of other anthropological disciples&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86500"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86500/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80023d489828cc77089620960f5699a2</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86473/#acomment-86489</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 20:29:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amen to that. God&#8217;s purpose will always prevail!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What excites me most about Session 10 is how the story of Jacob and Esau reveals the complexity of God’s blessing and the consequences of human deception. I was especially struck by how [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e6dc99fac109181fb623ee26ddfa1e2</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86477/#acomment-86488</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 20:28:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>God&#8217;s timing is probably one of the hardest things I had to learn. Especially being part of the microwave generation. I want things to happen now lol. when 9.99 times out of 10. If I wait, sit back and let God do what He&#8217;s going to do, things would be so much easier. I believe the root issue is control. I liked to be in control of my life for&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86488"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86477/#acomment-86488" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tammiehumanburgin/" data-bb-hp-profile="3134" rel="nofollow">Tammie</a> posted an update <p><b>Lesson 2 of Methodologies of Multiplication discussed a great reminder regarding, “the day of small things.”  The Scripture reference is- Zechariah 4:10, For who hat despised the day of [&hellip;]</b></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c3a34041fab4f106e04084526dbeeef</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: The subject of Deification was the topic today. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86486/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 20:12:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The subject of Deification was the topic today. Deification can be understood as the ultimate purpose of human beings, where humans experience union with God as the gift of life and blessing. Then there is transhumanism, the idea that human nature is improvable through the use of applied science and other rational methods, which would&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86486"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86486/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e035896c4506aecc115a7879cfd552f8</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86303/#acomment-86312</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 18:47:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The resurrection of our physical bodies was the subject of my course in Theological Anthropology. And as scripture says we will be raised from the dead. The story of Lazurus and the rich man implies that we will absolutely have our physical bodies in either heaven or hell. Unfortunately, there are some who deny this. And to them I say &#8220;please&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86312"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86303/#acomment-86312" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/irickgef/" data-bb-hp-profile="2102" rel="nofollow">Ilrick</a> posted an update Course: The Doctrine of Salvation (Soteriology)
Chapter  21
One of the important things to learn from this chapter about the  Glorification is the final part of God’s work of salvation in [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc8e001a027feb2bec4298c6adee260a</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86306/#acomment-86311</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 18:44:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love the last part of this. I say this almost same phrase to people a lot. &#8220;that&#8217;s not what the text says&#8221; If we allow scripture to interpret itself (as it does) then we won&#8217;t have to argue over who&#8217;s Theology or Eschatology is &#8220;correct&#8221; we could just go off of what scripture actually says. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/irickgef/" data-bb-hp-profile="2102" rel="nofollow">Ilrick</a> posted an update <p>Course: The Doctrine of Salvation (Soteriology)</p><p>Chapter 22 </p><p>All the chapters are so interesting , the last one is about the work of salvation.let me share with you what I Iearn . </p><p>The Work [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">153d273f88b35c57243c34acf9c700b3</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: Why am I here? Was the title of this module. And I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86310/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 18:41:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Why am I here? Was the title of this module. And I believe this is an important concept to wrestle with. Why are we here? I will confess the title was a little misleading. The main focus of this module was Eschatology. What happens to us when we die?</p>
<p> Paul gives us a somewhat clear explanation in 1st Corinthians 15, particularly verse 52. It&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86310"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86310/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5e33d62aef88330bafc915f642446db</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86115/#acomment-86127</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:51:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amen to that. Remove corruption and return to Gods ways</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update A large part of the Philippines is now flooded because some corrupt politicians allegedly pocketed money meant for flood-control projects. In a way, the flood has uncovered their misdeeds [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d07c0bff5027089313f04c5d2cde07b</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86121/#acomment-86126</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:50:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Beautifully said. Thank you for this </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What stands out most about Session 25 is how the seemingly simple story of Sarah’s burial in Genesis 23 becomes a powerful story about land, death, hope, and resurrection. I was [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99354e88673d1cfde24bd84cf7bc0c62</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module went over the question "Who are we as male [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86124/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 17:00:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module went over the question &#8220;Who are we as male and female.&#8221; A couple things stood out to me, one of which was the discussion on our redemptive identity. Of course, as of today, August 27th, 2026, In the USA one must be careful with the term &#8220;identity&#8221; but, I digress. The main thing that stood out to me was that gender could not&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86124"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86124/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76ecb5084230b409cb01f6d69d149c38</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85025/#acomment-85036</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:40:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Beautifully said. I often hear people compare themselves to David or Peter, or even Paul. I have to gently remind them that biblical characters aren&#8217;t exactly who you want to model yourself after, unless it&#8217;s Jesus.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What stands out to me most about Session 19 is how it connects the stories of Noah, Abel, Abraham, Moses, and ultimately Jesus into one larger story of redemption. I was especially [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5bf6c191baa928ade7e08a6905ed1be</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85031/#acomment-85035</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:37:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I always enjoy the subject of omnipotence. Thomas Aquinas has some fascinating literature on the subject that essentially says God didn&#8217;t just create things; he created the way things behave. Therefore, he gets to make the rules. This is a very basic summary, but God&#8217;s omnipotence is fascinating subject I have always enjoyed.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/stephenwestlund/" data-bb-hp-profile="2684" rel="nofollow">Stephen</a> posted an update <p>Module 4 on the attributes of God concludes the lessons on the unshared attributes of God. Unshared means these qualities belong to God alone. They are not reflected in creation in [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fc4d5976336aec264e731928eaed6bd</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: The title of this module was "Who are we in culture" [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85034/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 20:07:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The title of this module was &#8220;Who are we in culture&#8221; and it went over various subjects such as our vocation, race, and disability. On the subject of vocation, humans are social/relational beings. As such, in both creation and redemption, humans depend on other humans to fulfill their purpose and calling. The work of Christ and the spirit does&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85034"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85034/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d168f3b1706f04b9d4876da160369e89</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84919/#acomment-84930</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 19:00:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>misguided decision making is a phrase I would use to describe half my life. But thanks be to God for showing me that people who make the same mistakes as me (relatively speaking of course) can still be used by God. I hope it&#8217;s not wrong that I see the failures in the OT and regard them as somewhat of an inspiration. Making decisions based&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84930"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84919/#acomment-84930" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p class="">Avram’s ill-gotten wealth becomes a source of conflict, prompting his separation from Lot. Lot’s choice to settle in the Jordan River valley, a &#8220;false Eden,&#8221; reflects a recurring biblical [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b84285661c3b37719fda3f4cfed91f05</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84925/#acomment-84929</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 18:53:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>whoa is right! I&#8217;ve never thought of it that way! It makes total sense too. Even to break it down more simply into the wording that&#8217;s used. Such as &#8220;God saw it, it IS GOOD, etc.&#8221; and then we flip over to Eve &#8220;saw the tree AS GOOD&#8221; that explanation makes so much sense! it&#8217;s not for us to decide &#8220;what is good&#8221; and what&#8217;s not. Where&#8217;s the mind&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84929"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84925/#acomment-84929" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>Repeated Words and Literary Units: This was a fantastic session studying Genesis as the example as we look at how the word &#8220;good&#8221; is used. Yahweh alone is both the creator of what is good [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b83c8635a41af34b301ccb18d6b311e</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module went into extensive detail about the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84924/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 18:09:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module went into extensive detail about the many different views on the deity of Christ. Or lack thereof as some heresies claim (we won&#8217;t get into that, it&#8217;s mildly upsetting) I once had a friend of mine that would constantly say Jesus was 100% God, and 100% human. Which was confusing to me mainly because that is not how percentages&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84924"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84924/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9cfb811b633724d939ef41127ee87ae</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module dealt with the ideas surrounding [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84784/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Aug 2026 19:03:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module dealt with the ideas surrounding original sin/original guilt. What stood out to me was the various ideas and interpretations that people have. I believe that we inherited the nature of sin from Adam. Since Adam was made in the image of God, he inherited God&#8217;s nature. He then sinned, corrupting this nature. Then we have Seth, who&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84784"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84784/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">209e18bfe21299e73642d30d5aad0d8d</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84714/#acomment-84721</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2026 21:39:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another beautiful summary. And one of my favorite verses. What does the Lord require? To act justly to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matohdilan/" data-bb-hp-profile="3549" rel="nofollow">Matoh</a> posted an update chapter 34: Micah.<br />
The book of Micah is a prophetic book in the Old Testament that emphasizes God&#8217;s justice, mercy, and faithfulness. Micah, a prophet from Judah, warned both Israel [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8914feb457947698f67714af4a765b9a</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84715/#acomment-84720</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2026 21:33:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like that, God is patient but also just, He will not allow evil to go unpunished forever</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matohdilan/" data-bb-hp-profile="3549" rel="nofollow">Matoh</a> posted an update chapter 35: Nahum <p>The book of Nahum is a prophetic book in the Old Testament that announces God&#8217;s judgment against the city of Nineveh, the capital of Assyria. Unlike the book of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d66d7f668cefd560053150bf365e845</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: Module 5 is titled "what does it mean to be free?" [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84712/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Aug 2026 20:52:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Module 5 is titled &#8220;what does it mean to be free?&#8221; Free action? Free thought? Free choice? these are factors we must consider when approaching this highly complicated question. Take the freedom of action for instance which can be done away with a formal deductive syllogism argument.</p>
<p> 1. All actions are free actions. </p>
<p>2. Actions must abide by&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84712"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84712/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04e12bac279776d843ee7cf6c53d6a7d</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84255/#acomment-84286</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 20:11:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I learned this (not this in depth) in a course on History and Authenticity. There were several hours of lectures on the topic of context and linguistics. As a good friend of mine always says &#8220;context&#8230;context&#8230;CONTEXT&#8221; lol  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/lerataraphaelmokoteli/" data-bb-hp-profile="3554" rel="nofollow">Lerata Mokoteli</a> posted an update <p>Bringing all the pieces together, Dr. Mackie demonstrates that the Bible is a collection of texts penned by different authors from vastly different backgrounds, contexts, and [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">422cbaf0bfc5d6c477a411ae685ab337</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84281/#acomment-84285</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 20:06:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have done the same thing so many times. Just simply read over very important passages, and then only later realized just how significant they were. It&#8217;s great to slow down and digest things. I&#8217;m curious as to what &#8220;chronological snobbery&#8221; is. Because I too may be guilty of it. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/noelcard/" data-bb-hp-profile="3382" rel="nofollow">Noel</a> posted an update <p>This third session picked up on the meanings of “heaven(s)” and “earth” as God’s space and human’s space.  Dr. Mackie drew an amazing visual image – of these two circles coming together [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebaff8cf0c0e31d6f06921a964149f32</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module went over the various ways or models of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84284/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 19:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module went over the various ways or models of &#8220;the image&#8221; What I found interesting and slightly disturbing was the historical facts about the structural or substantive model. Where the image of God linked intellectual capacity to divine reflection. Or even that there was some sort of gradation to the image of God. When the image of God&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84284"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84284/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43fd67295aced328f55c81ac8623cc15</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84056/#acomment-84128</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 18:56:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3411" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/melanielindsey/" rel="nofollow">@mel</a></span> 1st John 3:2 &#8220;Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.&#8221; One of my favorites, and a very beautiful verse.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/" data-bb-hp-profile="3156" rel="nofollow">Keith</a> posted an update <p>This has probably been my favorite lessons of the course so far. &#8220;What is the Image&#8221; What <i>is</i> the image? What <i>does</i> it mean to be made in the image of God? In Genesis chapter 2, we [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8cadd5cafc8255d712ae47cd66293da</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84053/#acomment-84127</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 18:51:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3411" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/melanielindsey/" rel="nofollow">@mel</a></span> from a secular view (emphasis on the secular part, and in no way is this what I believe) there is a lot more to that. The answer is yes. However, there are major differences in this theory and Theology. But, yes, every male with a Y-chromosome can be traced back to what is called Y-chromosomal Adam where this &#8220;name&#8221; is used as&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84127"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84053/#acomment-84127" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/" data-bb-hp-profile="3156" rel="nofollow">Keith</a> posted an update <p>What I found most interesting and informative was the discussion on Adamic Headship. The lesson stated that &#8220;some might propose that Adam was merely a federal head over humanity.&#8221; This [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d671e7ced912e532befa4049f8247072</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84012/#acomment-84057</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 00:40:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8220;Jesus came not as a conquering political king, but as a humble servant&#8221; I loved this. It&#8217;s interesting because the Jewish people were divided on this. There were some that believed that the Messiah was going to be a military superpower, sent to overthrow the Roman empire. Then there were others who believed in this, the suffering servant. Many&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84057"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84012/#acomment-84057" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/dubanmoreno12/" data-bb-hp-profile="3429" rel="nofollow">Duban</a> posted an update <p> based mainly on <strong>Isaiah 52:13–53:12</strong>. The central message is that Jesus first came not as a conquering political king, but as the humble Servant who suffered and died to redeem sinners.</p><p>The [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">340d7237533c127a1ad43b987055266b</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This has probably been my favorite lessons of the course [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84056/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 00:24:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This has probably been my favorite lessons of the course so far. &#8220;What is the Image&#8221; What <i>is</i> the image? What <i>does</i> it mean to be made in the image of God? In Genesis chapter 2, we see humanity exercising some form of &#8220;rule&#8221; over creation. But we must be careful to not impose foreign ideas on biblical texts. On the functional approach, the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84056"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84056/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e1d8642afc08ac5658afa92c2225b02</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84022/#acomment-84055</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 00:03:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very true statement. The word of God is alive! Every time I think I know enough (or everything, I&#8217;m human) I always learn something new. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pietervandermerwe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3155" rel="nofollow">Pieter</a> posted an update <p>I am always amazed at how the Bible remains new and fresh, no matter how many times we read and re-read it. This lesson covered the first 11 chapters of Genesis and is indeed packed [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c86d9fc6c860611ccfdf447e6b1b52b</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84037/#acomment-84054</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 00:01:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like that you said that together the books, etc. convey a larger, unified message. All scripture ultimately points to jesus! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>The Bible can be likened to a photomosaic, composed of smaller literary units that together convey a larger, unified message. Biblical authors skillfully use repeated scenes, often [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dce5695ae7fcec8d0f2f965dcd8a81c2</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: What I found most interesting and informative was [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84053/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 23:45:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What I found most interesting and informative was the discussion on Adamic Headship. The lesson stated that &#8220;some might propose that Adam was merely a federal head over humanity.&#8221; This would seem to imply that while Adam acted <i>on behalf of</i> all humanity; it may be that himself and Eve were not the <i>only </i>humans on earth but rather were selected&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84053"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84053/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1e5e518d3799faf956784793b414982</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84040/#acomment-84049</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 22:03:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I always say that I don&#8217;t believe that God causes bad things to happen to us, but I firmly believe he lets me deal with the consequences of my actions. &#8220;Why is there suffering in the world? How can such a good God allow bad things to happen to us?&#8221; These are questions that I am frequently asked. We can also experience many different kinds&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84049"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84040/#acomment-84049" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tammiehumanburgin/" data-bb-hp-profile="3134" rel="nofollow">Tammie</a> posted an update <p>In Lesson 22 of Spiritual Strategies:  A Manual for Spiritual Warfare, the topic is suffering.  The detail of this lesson is outstanding.  Reminders of the reasons for suffering were [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34a69b55cfd235d444b92c368c7c6c29</guid>
				<title>Keith posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84044/#acomment-84048</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 21:57:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I couldn&#8217;t agree more. One of my favorite passages is where James tells us to show him their faith without works, and he&#8217;ll show you his faith BY his works. It is very important as followers of Christ that we reflect him through us. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/aaronhouse/" data-bb-hp-profile="3256" rel="nofollow">Aaron</a> posted an update <p>Ministry of the Holy Spirit </p><p>Chapter-11 </p><p>Every New believer needs time to grow and develop in the Lord. </p><p>To me one of the best ways we can see our growth in the Lord is to  </p><p>see how we [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ce19e521daa4fa27921ed10ed5f6f4</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: What I found to be truly interesting was found in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84047/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 21:53:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What I found to be truly interesting was found in the &#8220;Guide for the Perplexed&#8221; textbook, where it talked about the separation of the body and the mind. Specifically, Descartes&#8217; conceivability argument, or modal argument for dualism. It went as follows. &#8220;A refers to me and B to my body.</p>
<p>1.) A is B</p>
<p>2.) Given the indescernabily of identicles, it&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84047"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84047/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfc6cef1b72fd74333350a676c458200</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This module mostly was an introduction. There were [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81556/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 Jun 2026 21:08:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This module mostly was an introduction. There were some things that it required be read from the textbooks the course requires and then then the lessons mostly were re-iterating what was said in the textbook. It spoke of several questions that the course is hoping to provide things that if not can be viewed as answers; at the least it can&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81556"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81556/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99a9b46a9c5e914b25aa71ce76f0c3f2</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This lecture went over "the culture of the text" and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81304/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jun 2026 18:38:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This lecture went over &#8220;the culture of the text&#8221; and the many problems that can arise when interpreting based on cultural background. The thing that stuck with me the most was &#8220;don&#8217;t use cultural factors alone to determine interpretation, and &#8220;Don&#8217;t confuse cultural factors with the application of biblical principles.&#8221; Both of these things can&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81304"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81304/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ed521006eea319c4e5368a08c23069d</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: this lesson went over the importance of context. But it [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81157/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 18:31:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>this lesson went over the importance of context. But it also gave the many ways to determine context. My favorite was from the Language interpretation part of the lesson. It went over understanding singular and plural tenses, and grammatical cases (nominative, genitive, accusative, dative and vocative.) Another thing I really enjoyed about it&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-81157"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81157/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9cfe950a56c9f3551939224eb36e4a6</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: I really liked how teacher went over Psalms 119:99. It [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80911/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jun 2026 21:57:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really liked how teacher went over Psalms 119:99. It says &#8220;I have more understanding than all my teachers, for thy testimonies have been my meditation.&#8221; Was it because David went to seminary for many years? Or because he was highly educated in some other way, shape, or form? The answer to that riddle is no. Why did he have such&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80911"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80911/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7cef1895ecf869ee407f8a2d9dc43e7</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: What I found great about this lesson was simply [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80897/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jun 2026 14:20:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What I found great about this lesson was simply the statement &#8220;there is only one interpretation of the bible.&#8221; Granted there are a lot of opinions and applications. But there is only one true interpretation and that&#8217;s the one that the Holy Spirit intended. &#8220;No prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation&#8221; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d04147446def6fec9a9164cc5041e37</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This lesson simply went over the many English versions [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80671/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2026 17:51:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This lesson simply went over the many English versions we have of our Bibles. I personally use a NASB, which I thought was the closest translation from the KJV. Turns out that&#8217;s not entirely the case, but nonetheless it is still a very solid translation. The KJV or NKJV would be a good route to go also, since they used the Textus Receptus,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80671"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80671/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63556ef9c0c6aa17fb83123e20b4e4cb</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: -What I found most interesting was the issue (I say [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80493/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2026 17:13:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>-What I found most interesting was the issue (I say issue, but it&#8217;s not necessarily an issue) of post-tribulation and pre-tribulation. In Revelation 5:9 The KJV from the Greek manuscripts reads &#8220;And they sung a new song, saying Thou art worthy to take the book, for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed US to God by his blood&#8230; The&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80493"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80493/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8422f859ccba0a44869bc9a77ec9f23e</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: What I found most interesting in the issue of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80491/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2026 16:49:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What I found most interesting in the issue of manuscript evidence was the &#8220;Considerations for Canonicity&#8221; and there are 5 of them. The first is Language. What language was it written in? Hebrew? Greek? or Aramaic? The second is Authorship, who wrote it? Was it a Prophet or Apostle? The third is Inspiration, the fourth is Acceptance. Was&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-80491"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/80491/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a200636609566f68fc1307afff1687b</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This lesson continued with the difficulties of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/78084/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2026 16:41:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This lesson continued with the difficulties of inspiration. I think the most impactful part of this lesson was the explanation of inexact quotations. For instance, Isaiah 40:3 and Mathew 3:3 &#8220;“Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight His path.&#8221; And there is a slight variation between the two. Another instance is the story of Davids betrayal&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78084"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/78084/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca03f3c414c81819775599098b7e3e14</guid>
				<title>Keith posted an update: This lesson consisted of the difficulties of defining [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/78082/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2026 15:27:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This lesson consisted of the difficulties of defining the word &#8220;inspired or inspiration&#8221; and we have to be careful how we use this term. Was it the writers who were inspired? Or is it the writings that were inspired? This question can easily be answered by 2nd Timothy 3:16A &#8220;All scripture is given by inspiration of God&#8221; However even&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78082"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/78082/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		