<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | kristy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kristywilliams/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kristywilliams/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for kristy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 19:44:42 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c08fd44ce9f2b00cca982646e06b6772</guid>
				<title>kristy posted an update: Lesson 4/Chapter 4  The ministry of the Holy Spirit.I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88958/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 02:45:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lesson 4/Chapter 4  The ministry of the Holy Spirit.</p>
<p></p>
<p>I found the scripture and the reading regarding speaking in tongues completly fascinating. As someone who grew up not being taught the Bible on any level or Christianity as a whole, my idea about speaking in tongues was so wrong. I have always seen it as a bad thing, a voodoo thing with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88958"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88958/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee4c8953a6c67ed16a89fa1fba58c20a</guid>
				<title>kristy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88917/#acomment-88957</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 02:34:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>AMEN! how easy it is with a world full of temptation to slide a little one way or the other..Nice job!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>the qoute that stood out to me that got me thinking was &#8220;realize gaining the world is not worth losing your soul&#8221; I see this everyday. i catch myself chasing worldy desires like money [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe8b6ba062762b09628c988f2e0abce9</guid>
				<title>kristy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88922/#acomment-88956</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 02:33:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was in a faith based inpatient treatment program at the beginning of the year and we began watching house of david, which was my first introductio n to Samuel, Saul and David. I know entertainment liberties are taken for the excitement of the screenplay, but it was enought to give me questions, and Your comment hit home with me for&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88956"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88922/#acomment-88956" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matsoeumarylepota/" data-bb-hp-profile="3634" rel="nofollow">Matsoeu Mary</a> posted an update <p>Chapter Thirteen </p><p>1 Samuel records transition in Israel from where God ruled directly through Priest and Military leaders and to a monarchy (ruled by various kings). Despite the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ce350e065457dea1a27844e3fc0c233</guid>
				<title>kristy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88228/#acomment-88242</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:48:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And again, you so eloquently described the midwives that are named, and that their name is honor, courageous women who is reverence for God, resist pharaoh’s murderous command. You pay tribute to the courageous women which in my opinion is not done enough in the Bible. Another beautiful statement.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>In Exodus 1:1–2:10, names reveal the text’s values. Jacob’s sons, Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Benjamin, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, and Asher, preserve Israel’s ancestral [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d46b5db366a626a409733f867926ac9</guid>
				<title>kristy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88236/#acomment-88241</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:46:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love what you said about how God repeatedly brings life out of chaos. That’s a beautiful statement and so true I mean Moses is preserved through the threatening waters as you stated, and I just couldn’t find an eloquent statement that such as what you made. That was really beautiful.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update Moses’ rescue in the Nile functions as a miniature exodus, anticipating Israel’s passage through the Sea of Reeds. Like Noah, Moses is preserved through threatening waters, suggesting [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f41929018785344037f78c0efbbb75a</guid>
				<title>kristy posted an update: As I read through chapter 2 it wasn’t until I got to the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87466/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 23:55:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As I read through chapter 2 it wasn’t until I got to the very end when I found out something fascinating that in the New Testament the Holy Spirit is mentioned 56 times in the gospel of Matthew Mark Luke and John, 57 times in the book of acts and 148 times in the rest of the New Testament In the further reading and learning, it says to read in&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87466"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87466/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27aa793937a3d812df4da0f1cef2fa11</guid>
				<title>kristy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87413/#acomment-87435</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 18:11:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also felt Excited by the idea that Genesis 38 is a riddle! After going back and rereading it several times it just became more interesting to me each time. I read it!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>Session 8 really stands out to me because the story of Judah and Tamar, which can seem strange and out of place, becomes much more meaningful when I slow down and look at its structure [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a0df920957db41eb48f75bfe47e665d</guid>
				<title>kristy posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87417/#acomment-87434</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 18:10:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also am going to be starting the creative Bible study methods course and I enjoyed reading your comment and taking note of some of the things that you found interesting especially the integrity aspect and how it’s clearly demonstrated in the lesson.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/travisowens/" data-bb-hp-profile="3596" rel="nofollow">Travis</a> posted an update <p>Creative Bible Study Methods &#8211; Lesson 16</p><p>​One aspect of Chapter Sixteen that deeply impacted me was the emphasis on aligning operational discipline with personal Christlike character. It [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69d14379b5d545fa203bbf86ce8b0d57</guid>
				<title>kristy posted an update: In the beginning of this course in my first chapter of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87433/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 18:07:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the beginning of this course in my first chapter of my first course, what I found extremely engaging was the personality of the Holy Spirit I had no idea that the Holy Spirit had a mind that the Holy Spirit searches out the human mind and has a well. I also found it interesting that the will of the Holy Spirit parents permission in&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87433"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87433/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		