<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Leah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Leah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 19:44:42 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26cf2f9e43d8f099df645e88531191fd</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87925/#acomment-87962</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:51:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love what  you called out here that abusive shepherding places believers in spiritual bondage &#8212; so much truth here!! I have had several experiences with this lately so this just wow, yes thank you for this summary!&#x1f64f;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <p><b>Lesson 27: The Gift of Governments</b><br /><br />Establishing that God&#8217;s ideal order is theocratic rule where human leaders act as responsible representatives, Chuck Smith analyzes [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4dca4dde77154cebfb6cc92d0fc5fdd</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87941/#acomment-87958</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:49:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I always enjoy your reflections, nicely done! 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update The story of Yoseph demonstrates how Scripture’s details carry purposeful meaning. Its artistry invites readers to look beyond the surface and notice connections that reveal God’s larger [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65acd7d9b98d63f3117300e2a4236d1b</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87944/#acomment-87956</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:48:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did you leave in your chat prompt, lol?</p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/brandonraley/" data-bb-hp-profile="3645" rel="nofollow">Brandon</a> posted an update <p>Lesson 12- Sword Sharpening</p><p>Here’s a natural-sounding 9th-grade reflection that is exactly 102 words:</p><p>In this lesson, I learned that the Bible has one big story that leads to Jesus and His [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9be9993434fe1f33fc6957d40d8cad5</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: Very interesting session in 'Beginnings and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87954/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:44:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very interesting session in &#8216;Beginnings and Nothingness&#8217; that the Hebrew word &#8220;reshit&#8221; refers to a period of time, not a point in time. We see this not just in Genesis 1 but in the Book of Job, and also in Jeremiah which is useful because it shows us how going back to the original language we can glean more out of scripture. Also, interesting&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87954"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87954/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89dfd41542229085b8a1932e0bb5d464</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87697/#acomment-87709</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 20:43:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amen!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kemarthorpe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3675" rel="nofollow">Kemar</a> posted an update <p>One important takeaway from this session is that the Christian understanding of the future should shape how I live in the present. Eschatology is not simply about what will happen at the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23932a3bf7cfa8e3cc3c801edc2d19e6</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87699/#acomment-87708</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 20:42:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah yes, great and honest feedback, love that! I have wrestled with should women preach/should they not preach my entire life &#8211; I had a professor encourage me to go to seminary which I readily dismissed because of my fear that I would be going against God. In truth, I wasn&#8217;t ready for that anyway, but now, 30 years later a woman pastor&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87708"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87699/#acomment-87708" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>Having finished Module 14 | The Old Testament is Offensive, Part 1: Women in Ancient Israel, I found myself facing an internal tension I had not fully address justly: the disconnect [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73926352165797a13b656ba396c26f43</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87702/#acomment-87707</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 20:36:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s a beautiful summary. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update Yoseph’s journey upward to Canaan, after descending to Egypt, closes Genesis with an echo of Eden’s promised restoration. Even Egypt’s mourning reveals that Abraham’s family is [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ecaaa75c5ccbe9832af69df3ef72461</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: I found this Babylonian Cosmology interesting for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87706/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 20:36:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found this Babylonian Cosmology interesting for its similarities to both Egyptian and Israelite cosmology. It&#8217;s fascinating how the Babylonian creation story&#8217;s idea of separating the waters mirrors Genesis 1. The difference is they Babyloninan writeres are either use personification to explain concepts or they really believed in the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87706"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87706/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1d60135b6ae3b16d22cb5c355e19ed3</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: Ancient Egyptian Cosmology: Here we get to read an [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86765/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 20:59:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ancient Egyptian Cosmology: Here we get to read an excerpt from an Egyptian tomb and view an artistic rendering of the Egyptian worldview with various deities. It&#8217;s interesting how similar its structure is to the Israelite worldview, though vastly different. This is similar to today, when we might share common ideas with another country but&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86765"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86765/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72ea2138a85fc2de12d209eb93c77f66</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86736/#acomment-86740</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 16:42:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I love seeing that even in his brokeness and sin God still works. For me, this is an important reminder that as we may be hurt by people I can trust God will deal with them in consequences but helps me focus on letting it go because God is likely still working on them and maybe working through them &#8211; because I have my sin too. I can&#8217;t&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86740"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86736/#acomment-86740" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What excites me most about Session 19 is how the chase scene reveals that Jacob’s deception has created consequences that he can no longer avoid. I was especially struck by the repeated [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f33b185ed2e2365149c7e3295316c63a</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86737/#acomment-86739</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 16:36:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love what you wrote, especially, &#8220;I am not just me – I am a part of God’s story, &#8221; so good!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>My study of the topic of the image of God has been greatly enriched by the dissemination of knowledge, foundational to the topic of the course and Module 04 of Introduction to [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">231e4c9ef89060f44cfb6939742f617b</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: The Purpose of Light on Day One in Genesis: The teachings [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86738/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 16:34:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Purpose of Light on Day One in Genesis: The teachings I have heard about the creation story assume a secular, scientific, 21st-century approach and then superimpose those assumptions onto the poetry of the creation story. I&#8217;ve heard numerous well-thought-out theories, but the problem is that all of them have been pointing to the Bible&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86738"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86738/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c63151147fcfdf0583ce10e57090b02</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86645/#acomment-86735</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 15:14:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="2" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/stephenlawes/" rel="nofollow">@stephenlawes</a></span> 100% Thank you for putting this program together, this is more than I could have imagined and I&#8217;m only just beginning! &#x1f60a;&#x1f64f;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>The ancient Israelite cosmology has been fun to study, as I know I didn&#8217;t learn much about this and the deeper I go, the lower my opinion is becoming of the modern church. Over the past [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3cad908d2003a5fe7f869e14b9730c0</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86645/#acomment-86734</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 15:13:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="2548" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tiffanyon/" rel="nofollow">@tiffanyon</a></span> YES!!!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>The ancient Israelite cosmology has been fun to study, as I know I didn&#8217;t learn much about this and the deeper I go, the lower my opinion is becoming of the modern church. Over the past [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c251a02eae4bf68b42505d807a70ce1</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86637/#acomment-86733</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 15:12:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" rel="nofollow">@doncyr</a></span> &#x1f64f;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>I really appreciate Dr. Mackie&#8217;s teaching approach; he does what I think the Hebrew writers did when presenting information for the reader to absorb and learn from. Tim expertly lays out [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d97df266697e2372c4d6760acf544283</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86637/#acomment-86648</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 19:26:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3546" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sifisomdluli/" rel="nofollow">@sifisomdluli</a></span> YES!! So much I&#8217;m learning to let go of. I had no idea how rigid I was in my beliefs, you&#8217;re right, override and delete- excellent word choices -they paint a great image of what it means on our road of sanctification!&#x1f525;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>I really appreciate Dr. Mackie&#8217;s teaching approach; he does what I think the Hebrew writers did when presenting information for the reader to absorb and learn from. Tim expertly lays out [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51e259c086f7a39aab83cf1b71177afc</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86642/#acomment-86647</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 19:23:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah, as you can see with my name I have had a love/hate relationship with this story my whole life, lol. Being named after the &#8220;plain&#8221; one did it&#8217;s damage to me! I love your summary of God noticing the overlooked, the oppressed adn brings blessings out of broken situations &#8211; yes, yes and amen &#8211; yes!&#x1f525;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What excites me most about Session 15 is the way Yahweh sees and cares for the person who is overlooked, unloved, and mistreated. I was especially struck by Leah’s story because, even [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8446c7899fdbe704d493b668cbee307</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86643/#acomment-86646</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 19:21:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wonderful summary!:) Yes, we always test the voice against the written voice!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sifisomdluli/" data-bb-hp-profile="3546" rel="nofollow">Sifiso</a> posted an update <p>Amen and greetings </p><p>This chapter teaches that it is imperative as a believer to know God&#8217;s voice.  What stood out for me was the reality that as humans we are familiar with the voices [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6c5fb469bd550c726af2c56996f33d2</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: The ancient Israelite cosmology has been fun to study, as [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86645/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 19:19:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The ancient Israelite cosmology has been fun to study, as I know I didn&#8217;t learn much about this and the deeper I go, the lower my opinion is becoming of the modern church. Over the past week, I&#8217;m feeling like we&#8217;ve been given the &#8220;See Spot Run&#8221; version of Christianity. (For those outside of the U.S., See Spot Run is a book for 5-year-olds&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86645"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86645/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09c5a4b6840bd14d035c68a1616f570e</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86623/#acomment-86640</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 17:59:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3546" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sifisomdluli/" rel="nofollow">@sifisomdluli</a></span> &#x1f525; I&#8217;m glad you highlighted that as I missed that as I was reading, so it caused me to re-read. I second your comment!!&#x1f4a5;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3>Lesson 7: The Worship of God</h3><p><span>This lesson explores the biblical definition and essence of true worship, emphasizing that it is not merely an external ritual, but a deeply [&hellip;]</span></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a48ac5fadf57cef9d26f907a11e0930</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86623/#acomment-86639</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 17:58:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So good &#8211; too many times I hear people talk about worship and they only mean singing with the church musicians, while missing out on the fact that worship is our lives lived out in response to all he has done for us. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3>Lesson 7: The Worship of God</h3><p><span>This lesson explores the biblical definition and essence of true worship, emphasizing that it is not merely an external ritual, but a deeply [&hellip;]</span></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b56f7470bd0fa57087af0d5c4afcdbb</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86634/#acomment-86638</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 17:55:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah, &#8220;Human favoritism creates rivalry and brokenness, while God’s blessing is intended to bring life and blessing to others.&#8221; Fantastic summary! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What excites me most about Session 14 is how the story of Yaaqov, Leah, and Rachel reveals the consequences of favoritism, deception, and trying to accomplish God’s purposes through human [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa84384a61f518023a461d66a65925a9</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: I really appreciate Dr. Mackie's teaching approach; he [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86637/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Sep 2026 17:49:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really appreciate Dr. Mackie&#8217;s teaching approach; he does what I think the Hebrew writers did when presenting information for the reader to absorb and learn from. Tim expertly lays out the text or his points, and my brain connects the dots, which makes for great memory retention. The key in this lesson on Scripture and communication is that&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86637"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86637/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d76752eb3aeee5ff74aa86d684399aa</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: As we continue to read the author's cosmology in the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86229/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 18:21:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As we continue to read the author&#8217;s cosmology in the New Testament, we again encounter descriptions of our heavens and earth that run contrary to American popular opinion; however, that is changing. There is a new era of questioning, a new season where people are starting to view our earth as the Bible describes it; so as I study all of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86229"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86229/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">868c65407e0c2dedf53dbf2c785bb5d9</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: In this session on Heaven and Earth Come Together in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86138/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 22:03:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In this session on Heaven and Earth Come Together in Jesus, we look at Jesus as the one who unites heaven and earth. What struck me in the passage in Ephesians is when Paul says, &#8220;I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86138"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86138/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">475a17ca5f3042ddd6fe1dece9224403</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85748/#acomment-85771</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 00:05:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah, yes it wasn&#8217;t about the meat vs the grain, it was the sharing, the gift, the giving of something to God that Abel cherished, could&#8217;ve used himself, would&#8217;ve enjoyed himself. I think of it like I am more willing to want to pass on (share) vegetables because I&#8217;d rather eat/keep the juicy steak. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update In the Catholic liturgy, during the Eucharistic Prayer, the priest says, “Let us give thanks to the Lord our God,” and the people answer, “It is right and just.” These words remind me that [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1caf67ac3654662af5c008496d3f993</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85749/#acomment-85770</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 00:02:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Excellent summary! Great thing for us to remember, we SHOULD care &#8211; that&#8217;s what Love is &#8211; not a feeling, but a heart posture towards others. 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update “Am I my brother’s keeper?” Cain asked God after killing his brother Abel. His question showed more than denial. It showed a heart that no longer cared about his brother. Cain wanted to [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edd7fc39918641ec7d5ba91181b8d2b6</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: In this session we begin to look at the meaning of the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85769/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 00:01:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In this session we begin to look at the meaning of the words &#8220;heavens&#8221; and  &#8220;earth&#8221; and the scriptures that start giving us those specific meanings such as heaven is not just a good place to go after one dies. I&#8217;m so excited to see where these sessions go, as I have wrestled the last couple of years myself with this &#8220;chronological snobbery&#8221;&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85769"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85769/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f580ec2ab4a51cd278d5b5b6817b0b8</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85756/#acomment-85768</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 23:13:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh it&#8217;s sooo easy to judge them isn&#8217;t it!?!&#x1f605;And then, the Holy Spirit shows me something where I did the EXACT same sort of thing and then that reality hits hard. *oof! I love that challenge of teaching the next generation because surely it IS OUR duty to teach?! Teach what we know, teach what we didn&#8217;t learn as kids ourselves, but know now!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pietervandermerwe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3155" rel="nofollow">Pieter</a> posted an update <p>The video on the Book of Judges provides an excellent summary of the Book itself. The entire book gives an account of the spiraling descent of the morality of the nation of Israel as [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36197cd21df88f7e4d9e9f0f92e7b38c</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85760/#acomment-85767</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 23:10:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like a great class!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/aaronhouse/" data-bb-hp-profile="3256" rel="nofollow">Aaron</a> posted an update <p>Sword Sharpening </p><p>Lesson-3 </p><p>Pastor Steve continues his series on the word of God and </p><p>discusses how the word  affects every aspect of our </p><p>life. The word is like a sharp sword that pierces [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67df9e686a9b11f847f57c396b668d2e</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: Our Place in the Universe: This first session basically [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85766/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 23:10:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Our Place in the Universe: This first session basically just informs us that all of us (and even throughout history) have preconceived notions about the universe based on what or exposure has been, the education, the experiences we&#8217;ve had. Tim challenged us to think about our very first experiences understanding our place and when we first&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85766"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85766/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecf107bdb3dcaf1c63cd5737aa08f9fb</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85454/#acomment-85458</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 19:58:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went through this a couple months ago so it was great to read your recap, great stuff!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/lerataraphaelmokoteli/" data-bb-hp-profile="3554" rel="nofollow">Lerata Mokoteli</a> posted an update <p><b>Jesus and the Scriptures He Inherited</b></p><p>Dr. Mackie opened the second session by circling back to his own journey with the Hebrew Bible, but this time with a pointed question [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61676cb21e0f4ffcdfd1ab510c97ae4f</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85456/#acomment-85457</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 19:56:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great summary, sound like a great class! I enjoyed reading the progression, great reminder that none of us should stay where we are, and become stagnant.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/darrenblevins/" data-bb-hp-profile="2948" rel="nofollow">Darren</a> posted an update <p>Course Leaven-Like Evangelism</p><p>Chapter 1 Leaven-Like Evangelism</p><p>Leaven-like evangelism teaches us that spreading the Kingdom of God is similar to leaven working through a lump of dough. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcd8533ec11817e74d44c90a1184f15a</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: The final session of the Introduction to the Hebrew [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85452/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Aug 2026 18:29:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The final session of the Introduction to the Hebrew Bible ended with one of the students saying exactly what I&#8217;ve been feeling &#8211; how different could the Christian faith be, how different could so many lives could be different, how many people would not have left their faith if they had these tools, if EVERY Christian today had these&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85452"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85452/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceeb339612a5e66de65405f484235f1b</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85323/#acomment-85336</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 19:35:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a great observation! Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>The ancient biblical cosmology of three tiers, waters below, dry land, and waters above, is essential to grasping the flood’s deeper meaning. The flood narrative in Genesis does not [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80b42db1b993233e296466054896fc89</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85330/#acomment-85335</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 19:33:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a great summary, very cool that we have so many different types of prayer!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tiffanyon/" data-bb-hp-profile="2548" rel="nofollow">Tiffany</a> posted an update <p><b> This chapter touched on what is  prayer, the levels of prayer and  the type of  prayer . </b>Simply put, it&#8217;s a two-way conversation and communion with God where we talk, listen, and [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acc8dae44a5872a01680d48c8cd1c14a</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: Ah, how the themes repeat story after story! Interesting [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85334/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Aug 2026 19:32:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah, how the themes repeat story after story! Interesting how in the narrative of Abraham and Sarai how instead of fruit that is taken that was not Eve&#8217;s to take, here we have Sarai GIVING something that is not hers to give &#8211; a woman. Then, when Hagar becomes pregnant she then despises Sarai (who can blame her?!) and then ironically Sarai&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85334"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85334/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86b4e9a6860f63a8be4052fdd808928e</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84247/#acomment-84954</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 00:49:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3155" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pietervandermerwe/" rel="nofollow">@Pieter</a></span> &#x1f64f;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>This session on Characterization &amp; Setting higlights that Biblical narravite tells stories of people with minimal details often, so that we will fill in, so that we take our time and [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f2a490d41ea52ebbf927cbfb93061c2</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84933/#acomment-84953</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 00:48:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That was a beautiful synopsis! &#8220;ark-like&#8221; refuge, I love that!:)</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>God’s promise to make Avram’s descendants “like the dust” in Genesis 13:16 powerfully echoes the creation of humanity in Genesis 2, where God formed humans from the dust of the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5a1431beadfe1665de9b231920821f5</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84949/#acomment-84952</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 00:46:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like your summary of all the things as teachers we must hold ourselves to a high standard so that we are models for others. If we do as we&#8217;re instructed we allow the Holy Spirit to do the miraculous through us and in that other person.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <p><b>Chapter 2: A Teacher Come From God: The Mission</b></p><p>This chapter examines the divine agents behind Biblical teaching: God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus serves as [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbbfb626a8d57f004232bfd5448dc187</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: This Narrative Analogy session brings us to the story [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84951/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 00:43:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This Narrative Analogy session brings us to the story of Abram and Sarai &#8211; where Abram takes on the role of the deceiver (like the snake in the garden) while Sarai takes on the role of the thing that is taken (like the fruit) while the not-entirely-innocent Pharoh is like Eve in the garden. Pharoh is sinful in the act of just taking a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84951"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84951/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cb26ceeaa2d765dc9bb5055643ceae8</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84885/#acomment-84946</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:43:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This was &#x1f525; &#8220;Lamech embodies the darkening human condition and the escalating consequences of forsaking God’s original order.&#8221;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>Lamech’s actions mark a troubling escalation in the cycle of violence introduced by Cain and the serpent. Genesis 4 continues the theme of the two seeds from Genesis 3, portraying a [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb127ed2c3dc6b14acefd06defd50339</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84889/#acomment-84945</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:42:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nicely stated! &#x1f60a;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>The genealogy in Genesis 5 mirrors ancient Near Eastern genealogies but stands apart with a deep theological message. Unlike other traditions that celebrate kings or empire builders, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">410f5ed890738b19ae5a94f62cc04bd3</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84925/#acomment-84944</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:39:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" rel="nofollow">@robertonina</a></span> 100%!</p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>Repeated Words and Literary Units: This was a fantastic session studying Genesis as the example as we look at how the word &#8220;good&#8221; is used. Yahweh alone is both the creator of what is good [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2579b963a9367244ae69f59eb47f70e2</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84925/#acomment-84943</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:39:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3156" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/" rel="nofollow">@keithlinden</a></span> &#x1f4a5;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/leah-hoppes/" data-bb-hp-profile="3388" rel="nofollow">Leah</a> posted an update <p>Repeated Words and Literary Units: This was a fantastic session studying Genesis as the example as we look at how the word &#8220;good&#8221; is used. Yahweh alone is both the creator of what is good [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0e24a0cb805ee5445737423ef397548</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84938/#acomment-84942</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:39:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great synopsis, I think this is my next group of classes, you&#8217;ve got me excited to dive in!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p>The kings in Genesis 14:1-10 are portrayed as embodiments of evil and corruption, symbolized through their ominous names and narrative role. Their violent conquest of the clans of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">558a20186b42c5229cbbe1d2fda97338</guid>
				<title>Leah posted an update: In Repeated Words Between DISTANT literary Words, we go [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84941/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 23:37:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In Repeated Words Between DISTANT literary Words, we go the next step of looking at patterns that are not in the same back-to-back verses. The example we studied was Genesis 6:1-8 reading about &#8220;the sons of God&#8221; and here because our translations say they saw the daughters of men as &#8220;beautiful&#8221; instead of the ORIGINAL HEBREW &#8220;TOV&#8221; We MISS&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84941"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84941/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f96078845bfde8b151bc58b9e752173</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84914/#acomment-84928</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 18:37:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds like a great session! I like your summary about &#8220;false power living in the law&#8221; yes, we are a new creation, loved and redeemed and made right with our creator. As I wrestle with what I grew up with and what many of us in the U.S. know as &#8220;Christianity&#8221; I have to wonder if all the legalism came from pastors who really weren&#8217;t called&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-84928"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84914/#acomment-84928" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/andrewcooper/" data-bb-hp-profile="2393" rel="nofollow">Andrew</a> posted an update <p>Paul is showing us where our real power to endure the trials of life, comes from.  He shows us that Jesus has been around since creation and he’s made a way for us to have that reserected [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">855c27b0358b5c8cd1a63aa135c904f7</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84919/#acomment-84927</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 18:32:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice summary 🙂</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/robertonina/" data-bb-hp-profile="3515" rel="nofollow">R.C.</a> posted an update <p class="">Avram’s ill-gotten wealth becomes a source of conflict, prompting his separation from Lot. Lot’s choice to settle in the Jordan River valley, a &#8220;false Eden,&#8221; reflects a recurring biblical [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c51079b6ce3b1d720ce416e3796a4165</guid>
				<title>Leah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84924/#acomment-84926</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 18:30:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great summary, I like the last part you said about not even being necessary to explain. God can defend himself and he will reveal himself and his truth to whom he wants. We love like Jesus, we stay in relationship with him, we let our light shine but it is the Holy Spirit who moves and convicts and transforms hearts &#8211; we&#8217;ll never argue anyone into faith. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/keithlinden/" data-bb-hp-profile="3156" rel="nofollow">Keith</a> posted an update <p>This module went into extensive detail about the many different views on the deity of Christ. Or lack thereof as some heresies claim (we won&#8217;t get into that, it&#8217;s mildly upsetting) I [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		