<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Mbali | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/mbalinkabinde/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/mbalinkabinde/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Mbali.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:56:45 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bde6bd88bc807f622df91f31c570a3d8</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88696/#acomment-88709</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 19:50:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Misael for the post:</p>
<p>This message challenges me to examine the motives behind Christian ministry. It is possible to begin serving God sincerely and, without realizing it, become concerned about recognition, position, titles, or being noticed by others. Korah’s rebellion reminds me that spiritual responsibility should never become a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88709"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88696/#acomment-88709" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3><b>Lesson 10: Self-Promotion in Ministry</b></h3><p>Jon Courson addresses the subtle danger of self-promotion, pride, and seeking personal glory within Christian ministry. Using examples such [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6962b2a7227384b892d7d3af9b6f006</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88698/#acomment-88708</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 19:46:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This lesson challenged me to examine how easily unresolved hurt can become bitterness, especially when a person is in leadership. I have learned that being offended is sometimes unavoidable, but holding onto the offense is a choice that can eventually affect my relationship with God and with others. What stood out to me is that bitterness&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88708"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88698/#acomment-88708" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3><b>Lesson 11: Bitterness and Hatred (by Skip Heitzig)</b></h3><p>Skip Heitzig examines the destructive impact of bitterness, offense, and hatred in the life of a leader. Rooted in unhandled hurt [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32e02599bb2b46ea377abc24e35e25a0</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 24: Priestly Garments

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88707/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 19:41:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 24: <i>Priestly Garments</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the high priest’s garments were essential to his role as representative and mediator. Aaron carried the names of Israel’s twelve tribes and represented them before YHWH. The material describes his elaborate clothing as an “inside-out tabernacle,” connecting his&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88707"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88707/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ace8aafccecde7317ca789754cb5dee</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 23: Tabernacle Furniture

1. What did I learn [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88706/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 19:41:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 23: <i>Tabernacle Furniture</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the tabernacle instructions contain strong echoes of Genesis and creation. The seven speeches, Sabbath pattern, cherubim, lampstand, precious materials, and sacred space all contribute to this connection. The tabernacle therefore represents more than a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88706"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88706/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8b462629c3509838832444280c9e286</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 22: Covenant Ratified

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88705/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 19:40:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 22: <i>Covenant Ratified</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that covenant ratification was a solemn process through which Israel formally entered its relationship with YHWH. The people heard the covenant expectations, verbally agreed to them, and participated in a ritual involving sacrifices and blood. The sprinkled blood&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88705"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88705/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0a4fc6378a7cc8cd6888323bd4d0b9e</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88645/#acomment-88653</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:12:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I strongly agree that prison ministry is often overlooked, yet it is an important part of the church’s mission. It is easy for society to define people by the worst decisions they have made and assume that imprisonment means their lives no longer have value. As Christians, however, we are called to see people differently. Jesus did not come only&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88653"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88645/#acomment-88653" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/justinparker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3674" rel="nofollow">Justin</a> posted an update <p>Prison ministry is a ministry I feel like gets neglected. Like the lesson taught, society has the mindset to think of prisoners as people without hope and we should just lock people [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b067674b3ce2ad9895fb227a5b370a03</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88647/#acomment-88652</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:07:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree that we live in a world deeply affected by sin, and we can see its consequences in individuals, communities, institutions, and even governments. However, I would add that Christians should never become so focused on the darkness that we forget who ultimately reigns. Scripture acknowledges Satan’s influence in the world, but God remains&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88652"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88647/#acomment-88652" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>The world is an evil place that has swayed away from God. We understand that this world that we live in is ruled by Satan and his demonic followers. They corrupt this world as they [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b2f544a45af1edb5f0bab3ebdd36190</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 21: Defining the Conquest

1. What did I learn [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88651/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:02:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 21: <i>Defining the Conquest</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that this session interprets Exodus 23 as presenting YHWH as the primary actor who drives out Israel’s enemies, while Israel is commanded to destroy places of worship and refuse allegiance to other gods. The material identifies exclusive worship of YHWH as the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88651"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88651/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0738d13971f5eca4ff8e6ce9107baab</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 20: “Slavery” Laws

1. What did I learn in this [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88650/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:01:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 20: <i>“Slavery” Laws</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that these difficult laws must be read within their ancient context and within the wider legal system of Exodus. The material presents them as regulations intended to protect vulnerable people from exploitation, limit service, provide rest, address injuries, and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88650"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88650/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4663a437648aaf13d582601c25531f32</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 19: Resting in God’s Provision

1. What did I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88649/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 19:00:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 19: <i>Resting in God’s Provision</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Sabbath was a gift of rest extending throughout the whole community—to children, servants, foreigners, and even animals. Sabbath is connected both to God resting after creation and to Israel’s liberation from oppressive labour. It demonstrates&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88649"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88649/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c83f763aed40914d60412fabe4fdfb57</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88553/#acomment-88573</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:50:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate the reminder that godly leadership begins with submission to God rather than authority over others. Jesus completely changes the worldly understanding of leadership in Mark 10:42–45. In God’s kingdom, greatness is demonstrated through service, humility, and a willingness to put others before ourselves. This challenges me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88573"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88553/#acomment-88573" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/ortouchton2007/" data-bb-hp-profile="2840" rel="nofollow">Olivia Rose</a> posted an update <p>Godly leadership is not about lording over people. Jesus said in Mark 10:42-45 that rulers of the world exercise lordship, but it shall not be so among you, whoever wants to be [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16fb56363544dfa4a6b096fe09048c99</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88554/#acomment-88572</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:47:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was also struck by the way God used something as ordinary as Moses’ staff to challenge the power represented by Pharaoh. To me, this shows that God does not need impressive human symbols of authority to accomplish His purposes. The staff Moses had used while caring for sheep became an instrument through which God demonstrated His power. I also&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88572"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88554/#acomment-88572" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What stands out most about Session 7 is how God uses Moses’ staff and the confrontation with Pharaoh to reveal His authority. I was especially interested in the connection between [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c44ca4f30548ccaec168571a0dc3de6d</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 18: Bearing His Name

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88567/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:27:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 18: <i>Bearing His Name</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the command concerning God’s name may mean more than avoiding careless speech. Israel was called to “carry” YHWH’s name as his covenant people. Their behaviour represented him among the nations. Bearing God’s name therefore involved living in a way that&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88567"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88567/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">926aa9b69e0a95d38fb9d649e7d1c282</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 17: No Other Gods

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88566/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:26:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 17: <i>No Other Gods</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the Ten Commandments are given within the context of rescue and restoration. God first identifies himself as Israel’s deliverer before demanding exclusive loyalty. I also learned that the prohibition against idols connects with Genesis because humans themselves were&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88566"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88566/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32ec32dd23b7c62260df036ff80bffce</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 16: Law as Mission

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88565/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:26:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 16: <i>Law as Mission</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Israel received the law after God had already delivered them from slavery. Therefore, obedience to the law was not a means of earning salvation. The law was regarded as a gift of wisdom and favour that distinguished Israel and demonstrated God’s wisdom and righteous&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88565"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88565/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9495db172d73046f62ae96bbaedaca38</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 15: Commissioning the Nation

1. What did I learn [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88528/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 18:59:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 15: <i>Commissioning the Nation</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Sinai was not only where Israel received commandments; it was where God gave them a new understanding of their identity. As his <i>segullah</i>, or treasured possession, Israel had the privilege and responsibility of representing God among the nations as a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88528"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88528/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6e8a2b081f1bc7ff7d15208575f0c94</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 14: Burden of Leadership

1. What did I learn [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88527/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 18:58:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 14: <i>Burden of Leadership</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that carrying every leadership responsibility alone may appear admirable, but it can actually be unwise. Jethro recognised that Moses’ workload was too heavy for one person and advised him to share responsibility. I also learned that Jethro’s testimony&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88527"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88527/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a14b6f2cbaf4fe32b432937e2fcd051</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 13: Liminal Space

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88526/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 18:57:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 13: <i>Liminal Space</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the wilderness was a liminal space—a period between Israel’s former life in Egypt and the new identity God was forming in them. The wilderness was therefore more than a difficult journey. It became a place where Israel experienced God’s provision while learning&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88526"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88526/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e07fc47a0daf1400d55388fd3ee5e618</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88519/#acomment-88525</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 18:56:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate your reflection on the Doctrine of Salvation, especially your emphasis on salvation as God’s gift received through faith in Jesus Christ. Your post reminded me that studying soteriology should not only increase our theological knowledge but should also influence the way we live as Christians. I also find the relationship between&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88525"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88519/#acomment-88525" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/winmyatthu/" data-bb-hp-profile="3737" rel="nofollow">Win</a> posted an update I find the study of the Doctrine of Salvation (Soteriology) has helped me to understand the biblical teachings and God’s purpose concerning saving people from sin. My comprehension of the [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">080e1b461477e9c979336043e06f8ef2</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88522/#acomment-88524</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 18:51:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate the distinction you make between what historians can reasonably establish and what ultimately requires theological interpretation. Your discussion reminded me that Christian faith does not begin with an abstract idea, but with the conviction of real people who believed they had encountered the risen Jesus. What stands out to me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88524"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88522/#acomment-88524" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p><b>Contemporary Post-Modern Apologetics 202 (New Testament) </b><b>Module 10 | The Resurrection, Part 1: The Sources and Bedrock Facts</b></p><p>The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the defining doctrine [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4651c3049e47cbeba00652b627c20925</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88456/#acomment-88464</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:58:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found the discussion about Erasmus very interesting because it shows how complicated the process of producing a reliable biblical text can be. What stood out to me most was that Erasmus worked with only a small number of Greek manuscripts and sometimes had to depend on the Latin Vulgate. The missing verses at the end of Revelation&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88464"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88456/#acomment-88464" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/" data-bb-hp-profile="3669" rel="nofollow">Sharine</a> posted an update <p>Erasmus was a Greek scholar in which his work was done based on 5 or 6 Byzantine- Majority text family manuscripts. He used the Latin Vulgate to write his first edition in 1516. There [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62eb59de1951aaae9473f2d5d79ff56b</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88459/#acomment-88463</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:54:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate your reflection on Jonah, especially the point that obedience involves more than simply doing what God commands. Jonah’s story reminds me that it is possible to obey God outwardly while still struggling inwardly with His purposes. What challenges me most is God’s patience, not only with the people of Nineveh but also with Jonah&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88463"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88459/#acomment-88463" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sylvesteryager/" data-bb-hp-profile="3715" rel="nofollow">Sylvester</a> posted an update <p>From the story of Jonah, I learned that God’s mercy extends beyond the people we think deserve it. Jonah was reluctant to preach to Nineveh because he did not want the people to [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c96e2013e120937ff6148387d7d94f2</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 12: Prophetic Song

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88462/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:49:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 12: <i>Prophetic Song</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that biblical poetry can communicate the heart of theology. The Song of the Sea brings together important Exodus themes such as victory, justice, creation, God’s reputation among the nations, and rest in his presence. Miriam also becomes an important prophetic witness&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88462"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88462/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc15368308120126d46495adf43ee802</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 11: Sea Crossing

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88461/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:48:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 11: <i>Sea Crossing</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that <i>yam suph</i>, traditionally translated “Red Sea,” literally means “Sea of Reeds.” This wording connects Israel’s deliverance with Moses’ earlier rescue among the reeds of the Nile. Just as Moses escaped Pharaoh through the reeds, Israel later passes through the Sea of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88461"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88461/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae3e964c61542caf10d48355a0d8d476</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 10: Passover Ritual

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88460/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:47:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 10: <i>Passover Ritual</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Passover allowed later generations of Israelites to participate in the memory of Israel’s foundational deliverance. The ritual made the historical event part of each generation’s story. I also learned that the Hebrew word <i>pesach</i>, commonly translated&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88460"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88460/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8076da5d326ae724794467f871e0516e</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88394/#acomment-88406</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:26:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate your reflection, especially your recognition that the Bible presents one unfolding story of God’s redemptive work. Reading each book within the larger biblical story can certainly humble us because we begin to see how much there is still to learn. Your point about spiritual unfaithfulness also stood out to me. Throughout Scripture,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88406"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88394/#acomment-88406" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/depreepounds/" data-bb-hp-profile="3405" rel="nofollow">Depree</a> posted an update <p>Reviewing the books of the Bible and reading a short synopsis of each book, has first humbled me. There’s so much I didn&#8217;t know! It has helped me realize that from Genesis to Revelation [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf89cb56b8198073b63ed543795ac516</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88398/#acomment-88405</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:22:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I enjoyed reading your reflection, especially your point about God working through people in the development of the Hebrew Bible. What stood out to me is that recognizing human involvement does not take anything away from the authority of Scripture. Instead, it helps us understand how God worked through real people, communities, traditions,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88405"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88398/#acomment-88405" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffshott/" data-bb-hp-profile="3009" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update <p>Session 10 begins to explain how the actual Hebrew Bible text was brought into something we recognize today.</p><p>Dr. Mackie guides us through the initial stages of development. The first [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e2665950846fb043ef811bedf909510</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 9: Hard Heart

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88403/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:12:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 9: <i>Hard Heart</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Pharaoh’s heart is described with different Hebrew ideas. A “heavy” heart points toward guilt and injustice, while a “hard” or strong heart can describe being resolute. I also learned that Pharaoh repeatedly resisted God before the narrative increasingly&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88403"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88403/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfec168879795be5bc49d441b765d0ae</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 8: Signs and Wonders

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88402/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:06:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 8: <i>Signs and Wonders</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the plagues can be understood as a form of de-creation. Instead of the order and goodness seen in Genesis, Egypt experiences chaos, broken boundaries, loss of control over creation, and destruction. The plagues therefore communicate judgment while also preparing&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88402"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88402/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a24a55bbf0b60e62a2cf249c97d1a75</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 7: Let Them Go!

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88401/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:04:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 7: <i>Let Them Go!</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Israel’s release from Egypt was not simply about escaping slavery. God was setting them free so that they could worship and serve him. I also learned that the confrontation with Pharaoh had a wider purpose: through God’s actions, Egypt and the nations would come to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88401"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88401/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8bae528c9ccee3ced9396c61a6a87eb3</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88293/#acomment-88310</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:32:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciated your reflection on the development of the New Testament canon, especially your emphasis on authority. One point that stood out to me is that the church did not simply create Scripture in the fourth and fifth centuries. Rather, the recognition of the canon developed as the church identified writings that faithfully preserved&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88310"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88293/#acomment-88310" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/" data-bb-hp-profile="3669" rel="nofollow">Sharine</a> posted an update <p>In module 06, The NT canon is a product of the 4th and 5th centuries. I learned there are four crucial factors that support that reside in certain principles in the NT by way of [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aa0089abf2f64c213fc8d7ff48f77fb</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88297/#acomment-88309</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:25:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your reflection on emptiness turning into fullness really speaks to me because it captures one of the most powerful messages in Ruth. Naomi returned to Bethlehem believing that she had lost everything. She even said, “I went away full, but the LORD has brought me back empty” (Ruth 1:21). Yet her story did not end in emptiness. God was already&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88309"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88297/#acomment-88309" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>There are so many themes to take from Ruth in such a short story. The one that hit me most is the idea of emptiness to fulness. It reminds that before I ran to God, I felt empty. There [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebe108cb55956e92f0e97588d3f14958</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: SESSION 6:  Confronting the Firstborn

1. What did I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88308/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:17:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>SESSION 6:  <i>Confronting the Firstborn</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Moses’ return to Egypt is carefully structured and forms part of the larger deliverance story. Zipporah’s intervention saves Moses’ life and continues the important theme of women protecting the deliverer. I also learned that Moses needed to live in&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88308"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88308/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1ede24f4268db0f881364d0b9063f9c</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: SESSION 5:  Commissioning Moses

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88307/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:14:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>SESSION 5:  <i>Commissioning Moses</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Moses’ encounter at the burning bush was not simply a dramatic call to leadership. God revealed his concern for Israel and invited Moses to participate in his work of deliverance. I also learned that Horeb and Sinai refer to the same mountain, although&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88307"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88307/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc33d058cb960668a3d941914ac996eb</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: SESSION 4:  Becoming Moses

1. What did I learn in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88306/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:13:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>SESSION 4:  <i>Becoming Moses</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Moses’ name carries meaning connected to both his past and his calling. In Hebrew, his name can mean “one who draws out,” reflecting his rescue and later role as Israel’s deliverer. His Egyptian background also reveals the complexity of his identity and the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88306"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88306/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9690721f8f58a7b9b0b9691bedd3ce01</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88246/#acomment-88255</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 19:05:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really appreciated your reflection, especially your point that Jesus did not appear in a historical or theological vacuum. Learning about other messianic figures helps us understand how strongly the Jewish people longed for deliverance under Roman rule. What stands out to me is how differently Jesus fulfilled the role of Messiah. While&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88255"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88246/#acomment-88255" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>Contemporary Post-Modern Apologetics 202 (New Testament) &#8211; Module 07 Reflection Jesus the Messiah and the Messianic Pretenders The backstory of the Jewish expectation of the Messiah [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a62574b409cf8463bdfe9b60f200797</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88247/#acomment-88254</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:53:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate your observation about the way Chronicles presents the kings of Judah as examples from whom later generations could learn. What stood out to me in your reflection is the idea that these accounts are more than records of Israel’s history. They reveal how seriously God regarded covenant faithfulness and how the decisions of leaders&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88254"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88247/#acomment-88254" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pietervandermerwe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3155" rel="nofollow">Pieter</a> posted an update <p>I had previously noticed that Chronicles omitted most of the content about the Northern Kingdom, and also the contrasts it shows between the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ Southern Kings, but never [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18aec8511d65ce59856d75dc06d7eb43</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: SESSION 3:  Delivering the Deliverer

1. What did I learn [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88253/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:48:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>SESSION 3:  <i>Delivering the Deliverer</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Moses’ rescue from the Nile anticipates Israel’s later deliverance through the Sea of Reeds. His experience also echoes Noah’s rescue through the floodwaters. This showed me that Exodus connects individual deliverance with God’s larger saving&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88253"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88253/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31de14ad3c1cc06b02ef24217e41511f</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: SESSION 2:  Proliferation and Oppression

1. What did [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88252/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:48:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>SESSION 2:  <i>Proliferation and Oppression</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that Exodus 1 intentionally connects Israel’s multiplication with the creation story in Genesis. Israel being fruitful, multiplying, and filling the land shows that God’s purposes continue despite Pharaoh’s oppression. I also learned that biblical&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88252"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88252/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57c4f2927b365766b4ab49212ecdd527</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: SESSION 1:  Exodus and the Exodus

1. What did I learn [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88251/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:47:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>SESSION 1:  <i>Exodus and the Exodus</i></b></p>
<p><b>1. What did I learn in this session?</b></p>
<p>I learned that the Exodus is more than Israel’s escape from Egypt; it is a foundational event that shaped Israel’s identity as God’s people. I also learned to notice literary details, especially who is named and unnamed. Moses’ deliverance and commissioning provide a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88251"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88251/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1932451aa6c6b664080ab991f14d21ae</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/81822/#acomment-82047</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2026 07:59:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3131" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/shadrackagyiri/" rel="nofollow">@shack</a></span> Amen.</p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="2" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Here is a link to our most recent podcast:</p><p><a target='_blank' href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-cCS8anas" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-cCS8anas</a></p><p><br /></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec7d6c0f030433abed71b5830c9538e1</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76590/#acomment-76605</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2026 19:35:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Braden, that is so awesome that you got to paraphrase some concepts of the Bible, it is such a beautiful opportunity where you get to exercise your spiritual ears and align yourself to the Word of God.  Thank you for sharing.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/braden_k65/" data-bb-hp-profile="3305" rel="nofollow">Braden</a> posted an update <p>God is so good!! After reading this chapter my mind is blown thinking about the evolution of the Bible completely supporting the concept of Gods plan. I also thought really hard about [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43fe8dacfc9f5036b31e2535df4dac58</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76600/#acomment-76604</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2026 19:33:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Tammie, thank you for sharing.  This reminds me of the scripture that states that we will know His good, pleasing and perfect Will and our desire is to be always found in God&#8217;s perfect Will for our lives in Jesus Christ name.  Amen.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tammiehumanburgin/" data-bb-hp-profile="3134" rel="nofollow">Tammie</a> posted an update <p>I really enjoyed Lesson 5 of Knowing God’s Voice. The facts about His will, broken down, were very encouraging and helpful. I know He wants me to understand His will, and this lesson [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd7a2263f2b98d885bfa7aa70f428928</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 28 – From Shem to Abraham

I studied that God [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76603/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2026 19:31:01 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 28 – From Shem to Abraham</b></p>
<p>I studied that God limits attention to “Shem to Abram: 10 generations.” I was confronted by God’s strategy of functioning via single family. What was original was viewing Abram as “new humanity / blessing / fruitful and multiply.” This modelled my comprehension of covenant mission. In ministry, I will educate&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76603"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76603/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceae3a5e99e182d0ac87c9f4477579f6</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76517/#acomment-76535</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2026 18:02:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Bryan from word to verse methods now we are really getting to understand the full concept of what we are reading including linking with other themes within the Bible.  Thank you for sharing.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/bryanbenavidez/" data-bb-hp-profile="3293" rel="nofollow">Bryan</a> posted an update <p>In this chapter we studied the verse study method of Bible study.  Studying the Bible verse by verse helps me slow down and really see the details.  Instead of rushing, I get to focus [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29053befb53764baff19555bf80cae0b</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76526/#acomment-76534</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2026 18:01:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Bryan, that is so true.  Word search does improve our faith and understanding of the full context of the verse.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/bryanbenavidez/" data-bb-hp-profile="3293" rel="nofollow">Bryan</a> posted an update <p>In this chapter we studied the word study method of Bible study.  Word study stops me from just skimming and helps me get the real meaning, by studying the words origin (greek, hebrew [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ca1383ec276d731352684f1bc806cdb</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 27 – The Founding of Babylon

I studied about [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76533/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2026 17:59:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 27 – The Founding of Babylon</b></p>
<p>I studied about “Cosmic rebellion in Babylon: sons of Adam invade the heavens.” I was confronted by humankind’s continual pride. What was newfound was the structural equivalent to prior rebellion. This redesigned my theology of humbleness. Progressing onward, I will caution against self-promoting&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76533"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76533/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d65f272870a23f5bb09b2e94d5677cb</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 26 – The Brothers Come Together in Peace

I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76532/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2026 17:59:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 26 – The Brothers Come Together in Peace</b></p>
<p>I discovered that restoration continues probable regardless of division. I was contested to value reconciliation. What was newfound was realizing peace develop amid prior conflict patterns. This modelled my ministry vision toward union and blessing instead of contention.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0caaffb2d81de24baa8d68725021618e</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted an update: Session 25 – Blessing and Cursing Noah’s Sons

I erudite [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76531/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2026 17:58:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Session 25 – Blessing and Cursing Noah’s Sons</b></p>
<p>I erudite that “Ham is cursed, Shem and Japheth are blessed.” I was confronted by the outcomes of their actions. What was fresh was the persistence of seed themes. This formed my interpretation of covenant line and accountability. In ministry, I will highlight that decisions impact forthcoming generations.</p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b135909d7e6a0b849eba1074532debf</guid>
				<title>Mbali posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76426/#acomment-76439</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2026 18:56:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh yes that is so true Brian, colouring, marking, underlining are all ways we use to try and capture memory and connections within scriptures and revelations.  Thank you for sharing.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/bryanbenavidez/" data-bb-hp-profile="3293" rel="nofollow">Bryan</a> posted an update <p>In this lesson we learned about marking and outlining to help study the Bible.  I treat my Bible like a textbook. I outline to help see the author&#8217;s logic and use color coding to [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		