<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Philip | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/philipdean/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/philipdean/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Philip.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:56:45 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">625f6d0cd7c5a2e256bec04c7a2648e9</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85801/#acomment-85852</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 21:34:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great post.   I look forward to this course </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3><b>Lesson 3: The Provision of Grace Part One<br /></b></h3><p>Focused on the core theme of grace (<i>charis</i>), this lesson explains how God&#8217;s unmerited favor provides everything necessary for salvation [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4453fe92fc56163c04421b8b7d1e541</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85805/#acomment-85851</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 21:30:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I finished this chapter last week and thought it was a great chapter. Great post thanks for sharing. </p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tiffanyon/" data-bb-hp-profile="2548" rel="nofollow">Tiffany</a> posted an update <p>This chapter went into detail of what intercessory prayer is and how it&#8217;s used. It also   highlights that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are also  intercessors . I think this is an [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a3a0e1608becf25e228d0cf64131de9</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: I have been reading the Bible this year in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85850/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 21:21:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been reading the Bible this year in chronological order and this chapter helps to put everything in the proper timelines.  This chapter has also been good to put everything in a visual form to be able to go back and look at the kings, judges, and rulers of the time. It was very interesting to look at how chronologically it is divided&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85850"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85850/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">615e083f44fa6919bb75c04d4eb488a2</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85731/#acomment-85741</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 01:41:50 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is great and thanks for sharing. I too was not good at praying over my family.  We pray every night but I found myself just going through the motions. That has since changed and I can tell a huge difference.  That lesson also convicted me as I was going through it.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/amandamcdowell/" data-bb-hp-profile="3624" rel="nofollow">Amanda</a> posted an update <p>Intercessory Prayer &#8211; Lesson 1</p><p>I aim to remain wholly honest as I complete these lessons so that I can obtain the growth intended for me by God. In this effort, I must admit that my [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c252671ffbf5f1afe62e87d71cb58e4</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85734/#acomment-85740</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 01:40:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is amazing to see how God speaks to so many to point to the same thing, Jesus. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/amandamcdowell/" data-bb-hp-profile="3624" rel="nofollow">Amanda</a> posted an update <p>Old Testament Bible Survey</p><p>Lesson 1</p><p>I am also taking &#8220;Creative Bible Study Methods&#8221; which first chapter mirrors this one. I was thankful to revisit it and read again the information. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e250ddbba65415392f43ccedb9888c1</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: I have know for a long time that prayer was [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85481/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 03:46:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have know for a long time that prayer was communication with God. But where I have not ever really been great at is giving God the opportunity to communicate back with me. I have since in the recent months learned the importance of waiting in the presence of God to feel/hear that still small voice speaking back to me. It was interesting to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85481"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85481/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d224913ace14b432f07b8c77a71ab1ca</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85191/#acomment-85263</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2026 02:15:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is a great post.  Thanks for sharing. </p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matohdilan/" data-bb-hp-profile="3549" rel="nofollow">Matoh</a> posted an update <p>Chapter 6: The doctrine of baptism. part 2.</p><p>This chapter further gives a detailed understanding about the baptism of the Holy spirit. The Holy Spirit empowers believers to live a holy [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96cf31c95f8356676823f2bd3ee84564</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85213/#acomment-85262</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2026 02:13:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks this is a good break down. I look forward to this chapter. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/barbraodari/" data-bb-hp-profile="3605" rel="nofollow">Barbra</a> posted an update CHAPTER TWELVE<p>CHAPTER STUDY</p><p>Chapter study refers to the study of the word of God chapter by chapter. </p><p>The steps involved while studying the word of God by chapters include:</p><p>1. Selecting [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6911d55ff123efc5c701e16ae80e8e8a</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: It was very interesting to me to learn what the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85261/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2026 02:11:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It was very interesting to me to learn what the phrase &#8220;rightly divided&#8221; means. I also enjoyed learning the six rules for properly interpreting the Bible. These rules will help me when preparing lessons, sermon notes and just my every day study of the Bible. Some of these rules I have heard of but there were a few I was not familiar with and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-85261"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/85261/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ceccfdf22a6c0a43b33cead8ef7c6b5</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/75333/#acomment-75342</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2026 04:12:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="3183" href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeremyrockstroh/" rel="nofollow">@jeremyrockstroh</a></span> &#x1f44d;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/philipdean/" data-bb-hp-profile="3236" rel="nofollow">Philip</a> posted an update <p>In this lesson I learned of all the various Bible study aides.  It explained how each aide is laid out and how you use each one and the difference in each type of study aide. It breaks [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0df405ec66b550ad34fafca9fd9e12a2</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/75327/#acomment-75335</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2026 22:49:42 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is truly amazing how it all ties together.  There is no doubt that it is all God breathed and inspired.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jefferyfauser/" data-bb-hp-profile="3274" rel="nofollow">Jeffery</a> posted an update <p>Course: Creative Bible Study Methods Lesson: 1</p><p>This lesson tells us the meaning of the Bible and why it was written. The Bible is the inherent word of God. Written by man from the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4be4a2608bb7a63fec3975d640f1ac3f</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/75323/#acomment-75334</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2026 22:48:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like using different translations of the Bible and many study Bibles.  I do like the convenience of being able to just go to the internet and having everything at my fingertips as well.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jessicacro/" data-bb-hp-profile="2123" rel="nofollow">Jessica</a> posted an update <p>This lesson described the different types of Bible Aids available to use along with studying the Bible. It is emphasized that we learn the Bible on our own with the help of the Holy [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fa0c4d02f60ae23f7a209902f9ce39f</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: In this lesson I learned of all the various Bible [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/75333/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2026 22:46:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In this lesson I learned of all the various Bible study aides.  It explained how each aide is laid out and how you use each one and the difference in each type of study aide. It breaks down how each type of aide works.  I like to use the aides as a supplement to the many study Bibles and Bible translations that I have.  There isn’t any&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75333"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/75333/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7930725331ff7b19a89cf4760476d16</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74970/#acomment-74978</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2026 03:17:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very good.  Scripture is also the road map for our lives.  So many people say &#8220;I wish God would just speak to me and tell me what I need to do&#8221; and He does.  We just have to get into the Word and He will direct us in ALL things.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/andrewcooper/" data-bb-hp-profile="2393" rel="nofollow">Andrew</a> posted an update <p>Scropture allows us to use ethical judgement by applying the Word of God to any situation.  All authority of scripture is given by God.  The individual authors are empowered by God.  [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2b85764a6760d1fe2b8fe9dda8cf688</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74973/#acomment-74977</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2026 03:12:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is truly amazing when you stop and think about it.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>There was a lot to grasp in this chapter, and I had to read it multiple times. The major things I took away from this chapter is that God wrote every word in the Bible. There is not a [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fcee5c554a3d254b19f09c45bb0a101</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 4In this lesson [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74926/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Jan 2026 21:04:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[</p>
<p>Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 4</p>
<p>In this lesson I learned of the different prerequisites to studying the Bible.  There is only one and that is knowing Jesus Christ.  There are also two ways God has provided to help us study His Word and those are Teachers and A Special Teacher.  This lesson teaches us that teachers are used to explain God’s&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-74926"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74926/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2a44335b56b95f8485ce551c80abd5a</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74539/#acomment-74542</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 06:06:03 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for sharing.  I have found so many times in studies that people try to overcomplicate it and it really makes it hard for others to understand and absorb the information.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/marenpatterson/" data-bb-hp-profile="3228" rel="nofollow">Maren</a> posted an update <p>Blessings!<br />&#x1f603;Joyful days to all!!!<br /><br />When reflecting on the information and presentation of the “Art of Biblical Words” course, I find myself intrigued by the additional insight provided when [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66e6c24f034f8b2445b1eaed109cc971</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74528/#acomment-74541</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 05:54:52 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is during those time of suffering that God is refining us into the person He intends for us to be.  </p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/deannamcdaniel/" data-bb-hp-profile="2881" rel="nofollow">Deanna</a> posted an update <p>Course Knowing God’s Voice</p>

<p>Lesson 11: God’s Will and Suffering</p>

<p>In this course, I learned God did not create suffering.  It entered the world through man’s sin (Genesis 3).  God can [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08ada69ac41518342ab7932f6372f5bd</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 3 Versions of the Bible [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74540/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jan 2026 05:53:27 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 3 Versions of the Bible </p>
<p>In this chapter I got a clearer understanding of the difference in translations and paraphrase. I learned that parts of Daniel and Nehemiah are written in Aramaic which I did not know.  I knew that the Bible was written in Hebrew and Greek but was unaware of the Aramaic portion. &hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-74540"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74540/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a3459648045e92caa0f04d305cde5a1</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74444/#acomment-74461</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2026 04:02:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I too find myself getting stuck, distracted or just lose my motivation.  It is so encouraging to see that others also go through the same issues and to see how they deal with them. Thank you for sharing it is good to know that I am not alone in my struggles.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/laurenmcnamara/" data-bb-hp-profile="3227" rel="nofollow">Lauren</a> posted an update <p>This second chapter started with a short summary of the main theme of each book in the Bible. It was very clear and succinct, and I really appreciated that overview. The lesson also [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d71a024c90fb5901f8c18ac40c76a125</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74453/#acomment-74460</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2026 03:59:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also like to listen to the Bible while I am working or driving.  I do a lot of driving (most likely not as much as you lol) for work and I do find it helpful to keep me focused and also there are no distractions so I can really concentrate on the reading and I find that I am able to recall it better at times.  Thanks for sharing.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/russellwhaley/" data-bb-hp-profile="3233" rel="nofollow">Russell</a> posted an update <p>After reading chapter two, I noticed that the it gives you a recap of everything that was covered in chapter 1. It tells you how many books that the word of God is comprised of, it [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98d4ea537c42798669d4d8837af19af4</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 2In this lesson I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74459/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2026 03:57:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 2</p>
<p>In this lesson I really appreciated the summary of each book of the Bible. It really helps to know what each book is about to before getting into the book itself.  I have been studying the Bible for a long time, and I still struggle at times to be able to give a brief overview of the different events in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-74459"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74459/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76753aefb0d40e78e36fc6ccd45590a4</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74344/#acomment-74407</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2026 03:39:05 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I look forward to getting to this class in the future.  God does and will speak to us through His Holy Word. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pietervandermerwe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3155" rel="nofollow">Pieter</a> posted an update <p>This lesson is titled: “The Bush still Burns” and helps us to identify how God still speaks to us today. God sometimes still chooses to use the direct method to communicate with us, but [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5a7c9f864b5d44895baeb532e4269a1</guid>
				<title>Philip posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74355/#acomment-74406</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2026 03:37:41 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, only the Holy Spirit of God can bring it all together in such a wonderful way. Where it does not contradict. Scripture interprets Scripture.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jessicacro/" data-bb-hp-profile="2123" rel="nofollow">Jessica</a> posted an update <p>This Lesson teaches about the different versions of the Bible. The Bible was written over a span of 1500 years by 40 different Authors, yet it&#8217;s main theme is unified throughout the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ff79919b1fc4e146796057710f7b7b7</guid>
				<title>Philip posted an update: Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 1. I learned that [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74405/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Jan 2026 03:34:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Creative Bible Study Methods-Lesson 1. I learned that the word “Bible” is never actually used in the Word of God.  If I knew that it never sank in for me to recall it.  It has always amazed me at how the Bible has so many different writers, but God still gets the message across from the beginning to end the with one unified message.  The&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-74405"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/74405/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		