<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Roger | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/rogermorrison/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/rogermorrison/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Roger.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:56:45 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">359f9008973ae1f153434fd75674a1b5</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88659/#acomment-88680</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:19:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m grateful to read these words. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/tiffanyon/" data-bb-hp-profile="2548" rel="nofollow">Tiffany</a> posted an update <p>Chapter 6 was a breakdown on how to use the model prayer in our lives . Th model prayer can be found in Matthew 6:9  and Luke 11 2-4 . Jesus was a great example of  how we  should pray [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcc0d7dcfef6a0a0a916a0ffb7ac01ab</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88672/#acomment-88679</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:18:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They can sniff out the &#8220;holier than thou&#8221; attitude real quick.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/justinparker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3674" rel="nofollow">Justin</a> posted an update <p>When conducting prison ministry, it is important that we don&#8217;t come in with a holier than thou attitude. We have to realize that even though we may have never been in the condition that [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0e0cba1caccf38f7c3f6017de01048f</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: The Bible is a collection of books written by men [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88678/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:17:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Bible is a collection of books written by men yet inspired by the Creator God. There are 66 books into two different testaments the Old testament and the New testament. The word testament also means covenant. In the Old testament the books are differentiated by law, poetry, etc. The New testament is history, gospels, epistles, etc.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88678"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88678/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e13832705bc32533b2a68189ae404b4b</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87732/#acomment-87748</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 09:38:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bingo, Jacob was a man just like you and I. There&#8217;s even shades of grey for the children of GOD. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/dominic-sinogo/" data-bb-hp-profile="3585" rel="nofollow">Dominic Otieno</a> posted an update <p>     The first three sessions of the  Jacob course completely shifted my view of this complex patriarch. I realized that Jacob’s story is not a moral checklist of what to do, but [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6534594a48c590471412d21c496758d9</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87740/#acomment-87747</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 09:37:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank GOD for this. I was a lost sheep and HE allowed me to be brought back. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/matohdilan/" data-bb-hp-profile="3549" rel="nofollow">Matoh</a> posted an update <p>chapter 10 : kingdom parables </p><p>The parables of the Kingdom helped me understand what life in God’s Kingdom is really about. I learned that God cares about people who are lost and wants them [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4592dd5b67e6d70ca159b1f33c6111cc</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: As I've progressed through this course, Knowing [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87746/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 09:36:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As I&#8217;ve progressed through this course, Knowing GOD&#8217;S Voice, we finally come to see the six stages come to fruition. The example given in this chapter is through the story of Gabriel meeting with mother Mary. Through her experience with God&#8217;s chosen angel she comes to feel hesitation all the way to complete and utter joy. God always comes&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87746"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87746/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8859c29c09174d1604bf2042c4f23177</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87647/#acomment-87660</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:49:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Even to this day man will attempt to desecrate the Word of GOD. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/" data-bb-hp-profile="3669" rel="nofollow">Sharine</a> posted an update <p>In &#8220;The Recent Prominence of Canonicity (Dunbar, D.G. Ch. 9)&#8221; there are signs all about major new developments. the &#8220;massive series of changes (Dungan, 1975).  Although, I can [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4a6256133d2a07b40b8a55aeac35a70</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87656/#acomment-87659</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:48:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I need to go back through the story of Joseph after reading your feedback. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>Session 15 really stands out to me because it feels like the turning point of the entire Joseph story. I was especially excited by the way Judah steps forward and offers his own life as [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b350306ea27eae4a120e0d2517bb120a</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: I'm getting positive insight into the will of GOD [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87658/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:47:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m getting positive insight into the will of GOD through the experience of suffering in this chapter. The story of Elijah and the brook Cherith is always a great story to come back to when confusion kinda seeps into &#8220;the perfect will of GOD&#8221;. This chapter explores why we suffer but when it all comes down to it, it is to perfect our faith in Christ. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">787556f052ba16d1b49e2adc78a07fbf</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: In this chapter we see GOD'S faithfulness even [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87657/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 18:43:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In this chapter we see GOD&#8217;S faithfulness even through man&#8217;s failure. Examples of men who admittedly failed before the face of GOD and others who failed and had sorrow but no repentance. King Saul&#8217;s sorrow only showed because he got caught compared to David&#8217;s great sin which he repented after being called out by Nathan is the example GOD wants&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87657"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87657/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">835b738889c6fc9cf33e7a94236dcd10</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87563/#acomment-87573</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 09:10:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s a great reminder to place GOD first in all that I do. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>Dueteronomy holds one of my favorite group of verses in the Bible. I am not a huge Old Testament reader, but Dueteronomy Chapter 6:4-9 will always be one of my favorites. It tells us to [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05e32c3e212e7057374173962f922fa6</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: In this chapter we see GOD'S faithfulness even [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87572/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 09:08:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In this chapter we see GOD&#8217;S faithfulness even through man&#8217;s failure. Examples of men who admittedly failed before the face of GOD and others who failed and had sorrow but no repentance. King Saul&#8217;s sorrow only showed because he got caught compared to David&#8217;s great sin which he repented after being called out by Nathan is the example GOD wants&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87572"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87572/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dae075bf51fa67ad17330f30e48b14df</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87472/#acomment-87476</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 10:27:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s great to hear of people learning about all things GOD.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/melanielindsey/" data-bb-hp-profile="3411" rel="nofollow">Melanie</a> posted an update <p>Methodologies of Multiplication</p><p>Lesson4</p><p>I learned that the term “clergy” is defined as those who consider ministry their profession and are usually employed full time by the church. I [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbeffa0acdfad539f8702ce82b9f56ae</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87473/#acomment-87475</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 10:27:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love when Isaiah 53 is mentioned as well as John the Baptist quote. Praise GOD for the Lamb of GOD </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/ajagbeolatundeayoade/" data-bb-hp-profile="3653" rel="nofollow">Ajagbe</a> posted an update <p>The ram was enough to save Isaac on Mount Moriah. Its horns were caught in a thicket, its blood was shed instead of Isaac’s. Isaac walked down that mountain alive because something else [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">408ad34910a8905d0e9289d7b0d722e5</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: Chapter 9 of Knowing GOD'S Voice is pretty much an [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87474/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 10:24:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Chapter 9 of Knowing GOD&#8217;S Voice is pretty much an overview of chapter 8. A biblical model for showing how to stay into the will of God is given for an example. Questions like does it serve a godly purpose, will it benefit me spiritually, and does it honor God are asked inside this biblical model. The verses of Proverbs 3:5-6 and Romans&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87474"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87474/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">708dce5e7d0f7cfcee1ff5e96155f8f7</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87179/#acomment-87201</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 09:47:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I concur </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/melanielindsey/" data-bb-hp-profile="3411" rel="nofollow">Melanie</a> posted an update <p>Management by Objectives</p><p>God uses individuals, nations, Jesus Christ, the holy Spirit, and the church as instruments to accomplish his purpose and plans. God uses everything that he can [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01331768af6956ac311f6fd8436de451</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87198/#acomment-87200</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 09:46:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m excited for you brother. Stay strong through the process. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/samuelyeah/" data-bb-hp-profile="3693" rel="nofollow">Samuel G.</a> posted an update Good morning everyone. My name is Samuel G. Yeah, 
I just completed the Bible Institute Introduction course. 
I learned that studying God&#8217;s Word daily helps me to know Christ [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">145bf3e88a6a79d06ead9bcf2b515b87</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: One of my favorite topics concerning GOD'S Word is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87199/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 09:45:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>One of my favorite topics concerning GOD&#8217;S Word is what&#8217;s not contained within it and chapter 8 does a masterful job in determining some truths. Questions like, does it glorify God and does it promote spiritual growth get to the heart of the matter when seeking HIS guidance concerning things such as smoking and even masturbation. Topics we tend&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87199"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87199/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1412fa9038e7f0af26b9f58bc3dd041f</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/49612/#acomment-87150</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 11:47:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh do I need HIS direction for my life. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/chadsole/" data-bb-hp-profile="2687" rel="nofollow">Chad</a> posted an update <p>Knowing God&#8217;s Voice</p><p>Chapter 7</p><p><span>Does God still speak to people today? I have asked myself this question many times before starting my classes at OBI. This chapter provided clear [&hellip;]</span></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">669af5f6d08f9691ba5c8925b0c2531b</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/62053/#acomment-87149</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 11:47:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It seems simple but in practice it becomes a battle for some reason. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/teresaholcombe/" data-bb-hp-profile="2896" rel="nofollow">Teresa</a> posted an update <p>Knowing God&#8217;s Voice Chapter 7:  The Bush Still Burns</p><p>     This lesson contained 7 steps to finding God&#8217;s will.  But, I want to focus on the sixth step: &#8220;The Biblical Keys to Direction&#8221; [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3536d8f7c8126771d12be60ea9a1790</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: The Bush still burns but it only burns when I lean not to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87148/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 11:34:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Bush still burns but it only burns when I lean not to my own understanding. I must honor HIM in thought, word, and deed. I can do this by praying, studying scripture, and seeking spiritual guidance. To seek HIS wisdom and give HIM preeminence in my life is to find the peace I&#8217;ve always desired. The only thing holding me back is me if I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87148"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87148/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea258b7acbf53c5a49ce1648db226a5d</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/37151/#acomment-87123</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 02:21:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Angelic encounters are what intrigue me the most. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pattiburris/" data-bb-hp-profile="2385" rel="nofollow">Patti</a> posted an update <p>Course: Knowing God&#8217;s Voice</p><p>Chapter 6: How God Speaks to Man</p><p>This chapter tells us the ways that God speaks to man today: Through the written word, through prayer, through wise [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38e6f686a852bbdd0722493785ecfbb3</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/49611/#acomment-87122</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 02:20:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s amazing to learn of the various ways HE speaks to us. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/chadsole/" data-bb-hp-profile="2687" rel="nofollow">Chad</a> posted an update <p>Knowing God&#8217;s Voice</p><p>Chapter 6</p><p><br /></p><p> <span>This chapter explores the various methods that God uses to communicate with humanity and how individuals respond to His voice. Several communication methods [&hellip;]</span></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b1ef15061ce490ede47b217cf922bff</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: GOD speaks to mankind through various methods which [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87121/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 02:19:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>GOD speaks to mankind through various methods which includes His written word, a vital prayer life, godly counselors, open and closed doors like with the Apostle Paul. The Holy Spirit I would come to believe is the main method in our age in which GOD speaks to man. Dreams, visions, and miracles are other avenues. GOD spoke through a donkey at&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87121"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87121/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44518c94990d3adf156a02f557eadbc9</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: Being led by the Spirit of GOD is in direct proportion [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87006/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 12:15:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Being led by the Spirit of GOD is in direct proportion to hearing HIS voice. This will not occur if one is entertaining other avenues such as being unequally yoked together with unbelievers. HIS WORD written should make it easier for us to hear HIS voice unwritten upon our hearts. Listening to HIS will sometimes involves outside circumstances&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87006"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87006/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58d9573fd663d2300e8ace88d9ade2ef</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/49609/#acomment-87005</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 12:06:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HIS will or desire for our lives is most important. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/chadsole/" data-bb-hp-profile="2687" rel="nofollow">Chad</a> posted an update <p>Knowing God&#8217;s Voice</p><p>Chapter 5</p><p>I have learned that God wants us to understand His will. This chapter is excellent for grasping God&#8217;s plan for our lives and discovering how to achieve it. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a705a88906bb9e471284c59c735bc48</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/66707/#acomment-87004</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 12:04:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HE always has a plan. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/mariannscallorn/" data-bb-hp-profile="2888" rel="nofollow">Mariann</a> posted an update <p><b>Course: Knowing God&#8217;s Voice</b></p><p><b>Chapter 5: The Pattern of God&#8217;s Will</b></p><p>God WANTS you to know His will. It&#8217;s not a mystery He&#8217;s keeping from you. He has a plan, He can communicate it to you, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4eef6fc2ced8f65ea8adbce57e3f8636</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/76489/#acomment-87001</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 10:40:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well said. Missing out on GOD&#8217;S voice happens when we focus our attention on the works of others. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/anthonyseneca/" data-bb-hp-profile="3203" rel="nofollow">Anthony</a> posted an update <p>Studying what not to do is just as important and what to do and this chapter focuses on that. Seeking consul from anything that isn&#8217;t God is wrong but one thing christians often over [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3cfec714f71465bc482bdc84a60346bd</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: "O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86999/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 10:35:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8220;O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.&#8221;</p>
<p>I would imagine through course study that emulations would be in regards to mega churches popping up and making sure that &#8220;campuses&#8221; stay afloat. It seems to be the vibe in that we should have our own sense if ministry and to not copy&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86999"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86999/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05cbdce34bd9eb2a4a5ba675c798ab28</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/36668/#acomment-86934</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 11:53:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love is powerful. I pray that my love is legitimate and not just for blessings, but unconditionally. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/pattiburris/" data-bb-hp-profile="2385" rel="nofollow">Patti</a> posted an update <p>Course: Knowing God&#8217;s Voice</p><p>Chapter 3: The Will of God</p><p>The meaning of will is the power of choice. There are three types of will: self-will, Satan&#8217;s will and God&#8217;s will. We always want [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82620da6259dab36ad8eb707db5e2c1e</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/72378/#acomment-86933</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 11:51:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Grateful to have others to learn of the will of GOD with.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/alyssaross/" data-bb-hp-profile="3146" rel="nofollow">Alyssa</a> posted an update Knowing God&#8217;s Voice chapter 3<p>I really enjoyed this chapter. It was definitely packed full of useful information about the will of God and how that differentiates from the will of man [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79df4e7468e7043fe961b7c9851001d2</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/72293/#acomment-86932</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 11:48:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s good to not overlook this spiritual blessing of God&#8217;s voice and how to attain it </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/alyssaross/" data-bb-hp-profile="3146" rel="nofollow">Alyssa</a> posted an update Knowing God&#8217;s Voice chapter 2
This chapter had really important and interesting information. Learning the prerequisites of hearing God&#8217;s voice was really impactful. I remember being a [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5897f6ed8a21c5439bafe49b278dbe2b</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86860/#acomment-86931</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 11:46:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pretty clear and concise. Thank you for sharing your experience through this chapter. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sifisomdluli/" data-bb-hp-profile="3546" rel="nofollow">Sifiso</a> posted an update <p>Amen and greetings</p><p>This chapter dove into the prerequisites for knowing God&#8217;s voice. </p><p>1. Born again experience</p><p>One should acknowledge that they are a sinner. No one can say that he/she [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eab93df38c82784300fe99c4eb8b0ea9</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86929/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 11:41:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”</p>
<p>For myself, the &#8220;will&#8221; of GOD has always been a mystery. Even when I sat in courses in my 20&#8217;s I struggled to grasp this concept. HE has desires for us and we have the ability and the power to choose to follow HIS steps or to disobey. It was once penned,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86929"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86929/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">233d820f212fc957d5bdded284d5a832</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86926/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 10:05:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8220;I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.&#8221;</p>
<p>To know GOD&#8217;S voice one must attain certain prerequisites. To be born-again, baptized by the Holy Spirit, and to be transformed as well. To know the will of GOD is to be led by&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86926"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86926/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a27a9a285f9eef2c5ed5e4808d908311</guid>
				<title>Roger posted an update: "My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86903/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 02:32:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#8220;My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me.&#8221;</p>
<p>I struggled throughout my time while running away from GOD wandering if i could still be one of HIS sheep because I couldn&#8217;t hear HIS voice. I tried with tears, with promises, and with good behavior but i couldn&#8217;t hear HIS voice because I wandered too far away. It was only in HIS&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-86903"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/86903/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6da7509565fbc5945bc028e968fb52b7</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/72292/#acomment-86899</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 02:21:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sometimes it&#8217;s the simplistic things that are what tie me up. Basics are definitely a necessity. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/alyssaross/" data-bb-hp-profile="3146" rel="nofollow">Alyssa</a> posted an update Knowing God&#8217;s Voice chapter 1
This introductory chapter was really helpful to get the basic facts down before moving on. I appreciated the different Bible verses to relate to each [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07e068d25c335b091dd6a547e54b62ed</guid>
				<title>Roger posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/84374/#acomment-86898</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 02:19:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate your story and feedback. I was a preacher and fell by the wayside and it took me until the age of 44 to find my way back to hear the voice of GOD. And now that I got it back I&#8217;m not letting go. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/erikahuxtable/" data-bb-hp-profile="3511" rel="nofollow">Erika</a> posted an update <p>Knowing God&#8217;s voice is to slow down sit pray repent ask for forgiveness and to listen. </p><p>I learned the hard, SIN was the death of my old self and awakened me. I prayed harder and more than [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		