<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Sarah | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sarahgolden/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sarahgolden/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sarah.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:44:18 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">761a074df5262211a1568b99631bd56d</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88579/#acomment-88581</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:49:46 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh, this sounds like a fascinating class!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3><b>Lesson 6: Leadership Issues</b></h3><p>In Lesson 6, Bob Hoekstra tackles the practical and spiritual challenges faced in Christian ministry, including internal conflict, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df01506d9038c201280af48ba049c09b</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted an update: Common Poetic Conventions in Biblical HebrewI [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88580/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:48:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Common Poetic Conventions in Biblical Hebrew</p>
<p></p>
<p>I completed lesson fifteen today in the Intro to the Hebrew Bible course. It was about the Literary Design of Psalm 29. I think Biblical poetry is fascinating, I love learning about different writing techniques and what literary devices the authors of the Bible were using. Psalm 29 itself is&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88580"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88580/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a425889655e85dd240ac5af76888cdb</guid>
				<title>Sarah posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88534/#acomment-88546</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:18:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/victorfigueroa/" data-bb-hp-profile="3723" rel="nofollow">Victor</a> posted an update <p>I just completed my first lesson, The Introduction to the Bible Institute. I believe this first course gives me a picture on what to expect as student during my journey as I inmerse [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		