<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Online Bible Institute | Sharine | Activity</title>
	<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sharine.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:18:41 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b87cc7eadff6f04fc37d821fe003ce0e</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88506/#acomment-88514</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:12:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Moses was an educated man, but God had to equip him for the work God had for him to do. I love the story of Moses and how God used him. Also, one of the things about Jesus was, &#8220;He identified with people and met people where they were.&#8221; When we ask God to remove the world centered perspective and give us a God-centered perspective of who He is,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88514"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88506/#acomment-88514" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What excites me most about Session 4 is how the story of Moses focuses so strongly on the question of identity. I was especially interested in how Moses’ name means “drawn out,” [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55f1e06b6b983bb7d7e9945f45c6a0ba</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88508/#acomment-88513</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:07:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love teaching and I continually pray I will continually grow and perfect my teaching skills. It is a gift to teach that not all have. Thank you</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/ortouchton2007/" data-bb-hp-profile="2840" rel="nofollow">Olivia Rose</a> posted an update <p>After Paul believed in Jesus he went to Arabia and then to Tarsus, and the church in Jerusalem found him hard to handle because of his strong Pharisee background. But in Antioch [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b94115016b78690bb1ba87f87a32ffab</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: I had an interesting and challenging experience [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88512/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:04:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had an interesting and challenging experience covering, &#8220;The History of the Bible.&#8221; Although, it was a lot of information concerning Bible Scholars and critics. It helped me to understand things I would have never considered or how it all came about. It also helped me to realize I do not have to agree with every scholar, but a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88512"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88512/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b3af995482535f7d875ff8d0a2ea683</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88447/#acomment-88458</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:34:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree with you on how we approach identity and sexuality. I once wrote a paper about God&#8217;s creation of man and woman while in junior college. We had to present it to the class and then the class would rate us on our presentation and subject we wrote on. I still remember getting good comments because it was how I approach the subject&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88458"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88447/#acomment-88458" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kemarthorpe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3675" rel="nofollow">Kemar</a> posted an update <p>Theological Anthropology – Session 09 challenged me to think more carefully about human identity, particularly the biblical understanding of humanity as male and female and the connection [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae5c53662551bdf114a324a453248cf9</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88454/#acomment-88457</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:30:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for reminding us through Shiphrah and Puah we should obey God rather than men. When I have been challenged on certain issues or things, I choose to stand steadfast which has ruffled some feathers. However, I know God is my redeemer and no one can beat God or outdo God.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>What stands out to me most about Session 2 is how much meaning is packed into Exodus chapter 1 through its connections to Genesis. I was especially excited to see how the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6114a9c666b41ae05e0e0f474eb6eb8</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: Erasmus was a Greek scholar in which his work was done [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88456/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 16:27:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Erasmus was a Greek scholar in which his work was done based on 5 or 6 Byzantine- Majority text family manuscripts. He used the Latin Vulgate to write his first edition in 1516. There were two controversies that Erasmus ran into a problem with.</p>
<p>I found it interesting Erasmus would leave out such information when writing and be forced to correct&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88456"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88456/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fca74c07f66de577fd1de7a25c32f8c</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88404/#acomment-88411</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:48:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It is hard to still feel incarcerated and not physically be behind prison walls. There is a group home down the street from where I reside. The people must act a certain way and cannot freely associate with anyone on the street. Some of them who do not have a car, walk with their heads down and do not speak. That certainly is not an easy way&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88411"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88404/#acomment-88411" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>Half way houses are also a great place to start a ministry if you are not able or not comfortable enough to start one inside a prsion. Half way houses offer the same need for ministry as [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3498849b7af45623f8f07b2e12fd692d</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88408/#acomment-88410</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:40:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You make some good points that we should definitely be aware of what we wear depending on the audience or group of people we are going to be around, minister to, and or associate with. I also would like to add we must be careful of our choice of words, and not all words mean the same thing since there is death and life in the tongue&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88410"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88408/#acomment-88410" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>Understanding how to look and act in a prison environment is key to being save and running a succesful ministry. Women have to worry more about dress code for obvious reasons, but men [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79ebf297e2bdd43e7b5750f7c8e8d937</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: There was a black market for Dead Sea Scrolls. When [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88409/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There was a black market for Dead Sea Scrolls. When people found out they could make money off of the Dead Sea Scrolls MSS.  Many people flocked to the caves of Qumran to see what they could find. From their findings they took them home, reviewed, and surveyed them. They publicize them, sold, donated, or auctioned them off for money. Just&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88409"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88409/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bcfb9b59afe27116511d951934c2ef9</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88281/#acomment-88295</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:59:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree and we should never use the Word of God against anyone. It should always be used for correction, teaching, and training in righteousness to bring His people back to Him in reconciliation. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/adebirkby/" data-bb-hp-profile="3324" rel="nofollow">Ade</a> posted an update <p>This lesson focuses on power failure. There are many root causes of spiritual power failure including sin, bondages, selfish motives, emulations, disbelief and limiting God. There are [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6863d6cc6645a30aa03fb385156bc73</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88283/#acomment-88294</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:57:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In our Sunday School class yesterday, Rahab had her own motives when communicating with the spies and how she hid them upon the rooftop. She sent the pagan kings on a wild goose chase knowing she hid the spies. She heard about the Israelites God, knew what He had done, but had no saving relationship with Him. However, in the end her family,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88294"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88283/#acomment-88294" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/dominic-sinogo/" data-bb-hp-profile="3585" rel="nofollow">Dominic Otieno</a> posted an update <p>Session 21 of the course Jacob has reminded me that God’s purposes are often worked out through ordinary people, imperfect circumstances, and difficult seasons. I have learned [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">677cbcb603b9c31ca096124feaebfb73</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: In module 06, The NT canon is a product of the 4th and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88293/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:50:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In module 06, The NT canon is a product of the 4th and 5th centuries. I learned there are four crucial factors that support that reside in certain principles in the NT by way of documents and in redemptive-historical events that brought the church into existence.</p>
<p>1. The Authority of Jesus &#8211; from the very beginning the church acknowledge the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88293"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88293/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77ba9e1ee9a65266c3892a980862486c</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88221/#acomment-88239</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:43:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree. Suffering comes in many forms and way. How can we learn God&#8217;s statutes if we never have any afflictions. It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statues (Ps 119:71). God does test our faith. Will we endure to the end or give up. Yes, let our tests be testimonies for others.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/adebirkby/" data-bb-hp-profile="3324" rel="nofollow">Ade</a> posted an update <p>This lesson focuses on the power of suffering. Suffering can come from a multitude of sources including others, life, ministry, Satan and our sin but can yield great power in our [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99373b42ad95fe985fd66d7d854d9200</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88222/#acomment-88237</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:40:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for the reminder that God has given us all that we need. The Holy Spirit is truly powerful and through sincere prayer. May the Lord continue to fill us with the Holy Spirit to do the work He has assigned and called us to. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/adebirkby/" data-bb-hp-profile="3324" rel="nofollow">Ade</a> posted an update <p>This lesson focuses on how to recieve the power of the Holy Spirit. As with everything else, God has given us all that we need and we just need to search Him and ask. We can recieve the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7462eb878d256c19f88dcb73d9af7db</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: The Bible writers were allowed to read books and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88235/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 14:38:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Bible writers were allowed to read books and use external sources in their writings of the Bible. For example, Paul used a quote in by an ancient Greek scholar named Menander in 1 Cor 15:33 &#8211; Paul tells the believers not to be deceived, evil communication corrupt good manners. </p>
<p>I also found it interesting that a question came up if&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88235"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88235/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">946d62b782c8f98a768707db416af0e9</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88031/#acomment-88057</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 14:47:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am so thankful that our God, the Triune God is a God of hope and offers each and every one of us hope for all who will accept His grace (unmerited favor) and salvation. Each day is a new day filled with hope. His tender mercies are new every day. Not one of His promises has failed us. Thank you, Lord!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/kemarthorpe/" data-bb-hp-profile="3675" rel="nofollow">Kemar</a> posted an update <p>A major takeaway from this module is that Christ’s victory over death gives believers a different perspective on life, death, and the future. The module presents death as an enemy that [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cf120cba8836f9e5f81e70187520d4e</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88045/#acomment-88056</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 14:44:19 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Indeed! The Fruit of the Holy Spirit of one fruit with nine traits we can all practice. Thank you for your post. It is surely a reminder for us all.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/misaelvargas/" data-bb-hp-profile="3377" rel="nofollow">Misael Elias</a> posted an update <h3>Lesson 30: The Gift of Showing Mercy</h3><p>Showing mercy is a divine commandment that must be carried out with cheerfulness and not with a gloomy attitude. While justice consists [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02b9c0fba7928a674329e7b2f88b8a83</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: I was not aware the Masoretic Text was referred to or [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88055/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 14:41:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was not aware the Masoretic Text was referred to or called a synonym when comparing the Dead Sea Scrolls. I learned the Dead Sea Scrolls were from a different era from the Masoretic Text era. the Hebrew Bible was compiled, vocalized, and preserved by Jewish scholars known as the Masoretes. They worked to preserve the consonantal which&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-88055"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/88055/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">916b4973891c2f61cb9c1357d77f3af2</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87831/#acomment-87854</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 14:22:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>God definitely has a bigger plan for us. If we hold on for just a little while, continue to pray, operate in moral integrity, and see the bigger plan that God has for His people He will see us through. I like the Scripture Genesis 50:20 &#8220;But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87854"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87831/#acomment-87854" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>Session 20 stands out to me because it shows how Joseph’s story connects blessing, leadership, provision, and God’s larger plan. I was especially excited by Jacob blessing Pharaoh, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79c44968c7f7c19fe5ef79c62ead38e8</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87849/#acomment-87853</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 14:16:28 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Absolutely agree. It is important to know the full biblical story. The reading of the chapter prior to and after to gain a better understanding of the passages. How did they get there, who was the audience, and what was the purpose, and why.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/ajagbeolatundeayoade/" data-bb-hp-profile="3653" rel="nofollow">Ajagbe</a> posted an update <p> Without Genesis to Malachi, Jesus looks like a nice moral teacher. With it, He looks like what He claimed to be, the Creator come back as King.Without the full story, you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a162c41248d13647468e1ed45b7f6d4</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: I learned there are four main parts in the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87852/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 14:13:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I learned there are four main parts in the textual-critical process which is not an easy process to take on unless a student of Scripture is committed to it. While reading the chapter 7, Urtext and Conjecture emendation are words that stood out to me in the text.</p>
<p>The <i>Urtext </i>is the original or primitive, earliest or foundational version of a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87852"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87852/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">036075622533c7a5b5f268dcb885d337</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87746/#acomment-87770</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 14:32:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The leaning in to hear what thus the Lord has to say is so powerful. When we take time to listen to God and received from Him His offer of grace, salvation, and a divine blessing. It ought to prompt us to praise and glorify God for Who He is and what He has already done. He did not stop there. Thank you, Lord, for our King of Kings. He is&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87770"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87746/#acomment-87770" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/rogermorrison/" data-bb-hp-profile="3689" rel="nofollow">Roger</a> posted an update <p>As I&#8217;ve progressed through this course, Knowing GOD&#8217;S Voice, we finally come to see the six stages come to fruition. The example given in this chapter is through the story of Gabriel [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5c4dcd92b86c77eaaf20d48517aafeb</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87758/#acomment-87769</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 14:28:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We definitely have freedom in Christ Jesus and not bound by legalism. Thank you for your informed message.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/carolyneamartinborough/" data-bb-hp-profile="2970" rel="nofollow">Carolyñea</a> posted an update <p>Galatians is very closely related to the epistles, to the Romans, and to the Hebrews. These letters of the New Testament express this scripture from the book of <b>Habakkuk, </b>&#8220;<u>The just [&hellip;]</u></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce63a2544a17262b47f4710de242748e</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: Lesson 4 reinforces and teaches the student there is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87768/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 14:25:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lesson 4 reinforces and teaches the student there is an overall chain link from God to us which is called transmission. One of the unique and privilege thinks to note is God wanted all of us who would read the Bible to have access and opportunity for all who would take the time to read and study the Bible.</p>
<p>The Bible has been established&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87768"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87768/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba521ebef7c117279f64e5397597b920</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87629/#acomment-87649</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:11:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When we learn to depend on God for all things, we began to learn that God&#8217;s grace is sufficient enough. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update I learn from Genesis 1–11 that learning from the past can help me make better choices and trust God more. The stories of Adam and Eve, Cain, and the generation of the Flood show a repeating [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4911955baee55f38fb4409d0af925800</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87631/#acomment-87648</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:08:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for sharing your insights on poetry. I love poetry and yes, it is definitely different.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/justinparker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3674" rel="nofollow">Justin</a> posted an update <p>Poetry in the Bible is different than the poetry we are used to today. As a result, it is important to understand how to read it since multiple books take a poetic approach. Some [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98d5437181ccfa6477bcf9e6e4ba66ff</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: In "The Recent Prominence of Canonicity (Dunbar, D.G. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87647/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:05:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In &#8220;The Recent Prominence of Canonicity (Dunbar, D.G. Ch. 9)&#8221; there are signs all about major new developments. the &#8220;massive series of changes (Dungan, 1975).  Although, I can appreciate the studies and critiques of the Canon but, I do not believe any major new developments or a &#8220;massive of series changes&#8221; will take place at any time.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87647"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87647/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db8cdba374d389c863ee956ad2d611ed</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: I found it very helpful in determining what was placed [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87646/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 15:33:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found it very helpful in determining what was placed in the Canonicity and what was not placed in the Canon. There were several books that did not make it in the Canon. It did not mean they were not of religious value. There are many books of the Old Testament and New Testament that are all of religious value but were not accepted into the&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87646"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87646/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d11eb15ab01382623be2b7e0bdca6c5</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87582/#acomment-87602</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 17:09:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Jeff, isn&#8217;t it good to know that God never leaves us nor forsakes us? He keeps His divine hand upon us every step of the way. When we trust and follow God, taking that leap of faith He will be there guiding and leading us along the way. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffjacinto/" data-bb-hp-profile="3513" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update God is like a car navigator. It gives us a direction and recalculates the route when we make a wrong turn. In the same way, God does not leave us when we lose our way. He gently calls us [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee97b41c1329736bcc1e43d489a2e220</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87591/#acomment-87601</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 17:06:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When one is led to pray, take action only when God is leading you to pray.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>I found it interesting that we should also know when it is not time to pray, but time to take action. Instead of getting caught up on the act of prayer, we should also take the action [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70227f08521e2c4705f62c36f4e0aa55</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: Because people learned to speak before they learned to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87600/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 17:05:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Because people learned to speak before they learned to write which still happens today. Children began to speak before they learn to write. In ancient times, when they began to write, they wrote as they spoke. There were no spaces between words, they were all run together.  In one of my undergraduate courses, I had to do an interview with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87600"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87600/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6199a4a5803d614b06a376df63876589</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87503/#acomment-87523</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 16:44:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can understand what you are experiencing. I was taught to use ACTS &#8211; Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication, and prayer according to Scripture and God&#8217;s will when I was a young babe in Christ. Prayer does not have to be long and drawn out. What help me was during the pandemic I came across this book &#8220;Five Minutes in the Car line&#8221;&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87523"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87503/#acomment-87523" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>I personally have always had a hard time praying. More precisly, I struggle with listening and being patient. Chapter one goes over multiple different types of prayer and also answers. [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9472e025f338d1d48b959ee67517330b</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87508/#acomment-87521</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 16:31:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In the book, &#8220;I am a Church Member,&#8221; Pastor Tom S. Rainer speaks about the spiritual gifts of prophecy (1 Cor 12:10; 1 Cor 14:1-40). The Apostle Paul, the writer, who spoke on this in great length on the gift of prophecy and speaking in tongues is very detailed in 1 Cor 14. I have seen and heard individuals in a few churches speak in tongues.&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87521"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87508/#acomment-87521" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jacobgilmore/" data-bb-hp-profile="3229" rel="nofollow">Jacob</a> posted an update <p>Until this very moment I never actually believed that speaking in tongues was real because I have never experienced or seen anyone speak in tongues in person. i always thought that it [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e710d8a7c8fa9d1f092c68afe3c213c1</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: Many of us are aware that Moses, God's servant, wrote [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87516/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 16:06:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Many of us are aware that Moses, God&#8217;s servant, wrote the first five books of the Bible (Canon) aka known as the Pentateuch. It was God-inspired, God&#8217;s Word which is infallible and inerrancy. The human writers were chosen by God to carry out this sacred writing task, and any additions were not simply scribal glosses, they were added to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87516"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87516/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ada87b00265fcc80debae32c8daa822</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87441/#acomment-87462</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 21:25:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very true. Not only do we need to know the will of God but also pray the will of God and pray according to Scripture.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/brianbogashewicz/" data-bb-hp-profile="2989" rel="nofollow">Brian</a> posted an update <p>When further diving into God&#8217;s will, there are some facts we must first know. We must understand that God wants us to know His will, His will is planned out, God has both a sovereign [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14066e0d95842a5ce21d89aff87f4d27</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87448/#acomment-87461</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 21:23:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Because they were under a patriarchal system and women who had no rights or legal discourse, Tamar took matters in her own hands to secure her future and lineage though deception. I wondered how Tamar&#8217;s action would be perceived in the eyes of God. Tamar&#8217;s action was a need for self-preservation and justice because Judah failed to honor his&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87461"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87448/#acomment-87461" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>Session 9 really stands out to me because it shows how much deeper the story of Judah and Tamar becomes when I slow down and pay attention to the literary connections. I was [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e857165eb6bc8e30effae2ab57f0e69d</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: Although, I was more than excited to read the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87460/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 21:14:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Although, I was more than excited to read the Scriptural Claims for Inspiration in General: The Claim for Inspiration. I get excited re-reading, being reassured, and knowing what all the Triune God&#8217;s Word has to offer. I also received some wisdom I can share with others when misunderstandings arise about Scripture in God&#8217;s Word.</p>
<p><b>Reflecting&hellip;</b></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87460"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87460/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0c6262df2c8bd9e357d9f4b8aee5e9b</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87330/#acomment-87349</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 15:26:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can appreciate that you don&#8217;t have to have history perfect. I tend to struggle with needing to know who the philosopher or scholar is when mentioned in any academic reading materials. I will make an effort to find out who, what, and why before proceeding. Although, it can be time consuming, it has helped me in many ways. <span>It is good to&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87349"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87330/#acomment-87349" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>Having finished Module 09 | Old Testament Historicity: Patriarchs, I was struggling with a paradox that is regularly at work in my thinking about Scripture-the notion that I have to [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9f81c968de5685822c6b72507fbc05a</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87337/#acomment-87348</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 15:17:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree that God can work through people that the world might see as failures and throwaways.  When we begin to recognize God&#8217;s perspective, it shapes our whole way of thinking. I am so glad that God did not give up on us that choose to accept His grace and salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/roscoemeeks/" data-bb-hp-profile="3120" rel="nofollow">Roscoe</a> posted an update <p>Session 4 stands out to me because it showed me how carefully the book of Genesis is designed and how one small phrase can reveal a much larger pattern. I was especially interested in [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dc5d08b7cdc92cdbf5835d25e5b0deb</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: The essay deals with first the authority of the Bible [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87347/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 15:12:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The essay deals with first the authority of the Bible and then with the fact and nature of inspiration. The OT and NT together, reflecting in their various parts a common view of the nature and work of the Creator-Redeemer God, constitute the Bible.</p>
<p>I want to bring some attention to what stood out to me is that the Koran borrows from&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87347"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87347/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c325241b9e85c267cb3001fc343e7b1</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87142/#acomment-87172</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 17:44:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Having faith to believe that God does exist and accepting Him as your Lord and Savior. In order to get a good grip on the Bible. I am reminded of the 5 fingers: 1. Hear the Word 2. Read the Word 3. Study the Word 4. Memorize the Word 5. Meditate on the Word. </p>
<p>Hearing the Word ought to inspire us to Read the Word and then to Study the Word with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87172"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87142/#acomment-87172" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/shaojunwang/" data-bb-hp-profile="3680" rel="nofollow">Shaojun</a> posted an update <p>It is interesting that there is a prerequisite for understanding the Bible. And the prerequisite is to know God. It is true that without the Holy Spirit, learning the Bible is [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfb84d967f54851e683ab8944bd52937</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87152/#acomment-87171</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 17:35:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree it is important to read the whole chapter to understand how they got there and what the chapter is talking about. If we start in the middle or end not knowing the beginning we will miss important aspects of the chapter itself which can lead to misinterpretation.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/justinparker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3674" rel="nofollow">Justin</a> posted an update <p>This lesson taught how to do a devotional study as well as the importance of it. One thing to stuck out to me from the lesson is that Satan is against this because he doesn&#8217;t want you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c415f2c301f3fe5c9bb0244ebe0471</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: The introduction to the Bible Institute offers a wide [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87170/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 17:33:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The introduction to the Bible Institute offers a wide range of learning opportunities for each student, giving insight and clear instructions as to what is expected of students and what students can expect in this diverse learning environment.</p>
<p>The integrity of the platform is an important aspect and is conducive to learning to help students&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87170"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87170/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6995e6add6f6b4c7242beebeeeff9a0</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87076/#acomment-87106</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 13:56:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Scripture by Scripture, chapter by chapter, and book by book. It all aligns and connects us to God&#8217;s greater purpose and what He has in mind for His people.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/travisowens/" data-bb-hp-profile="3596" rel="nofollow">Travis</a> posted an update Creative Bible Study Methods &#8211; Lesson 9
Studying Chapter 9 was a great reminder of why comparing Scripture with Scripture is so important. Learning how to use the Bible itself as [&hellip;]					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2047cdecb4032a2bad25b90fd461b05</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87098/#acomment-87105</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 13:54:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have to agree with your post. We spend most of our lifetime trying to define who we are by the world or man&#8217;s standards. But when we begin to see ourselves as God see&#8217;s us, we are no longer mirroring man&#8217;s ideas of who we should be, but who God wants us to be.  </p>
<p></p>
<p>I am thankful to be connected to a God who offers us grace and mercy and being&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87105"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87098/#acomment-87105" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/doncyr/" data-bb-hp-profile="2449" rel="nofollow">Don</a> posted an update <p>It has been a revealing journey to finish module 07 of Introduction to Theological Anthropology, since it has literally, and in every other respect, completely revolutionized my [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67bf11081d9d74c04c1e78a4dda62e17</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted an update: I am appreciative of this course because it helps you [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87102/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 13:22:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am appreciative of this course because it helps you to understand what is expected of you and what you can expect from the learning process and opportunity of OBI and trusted partners.</p>
<p>It is good to know for a new student, that even though you might not be enrolled in a particular course you can still comment. It helps to engage with&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87102"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87102/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abdf1aebb1be1d3866096bec00fb3180</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87011/#acomment-87029</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 17:54:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Jason, the course is a prerequisite course for master&#8217;s in ministry of arts or Masters in Divinity.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Blessings on your journey.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/" data-bb-hp-profile="3669" rel="nofollow">Sharine</a> posted an update <p>I would like to share the amazing learning opportunity and experience from The Art of Biblical Words. The courses are very informative, full of knowledge, very well taught in terms you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e04f3aaeded9dfc2327e1fc145d40ad6</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87006/#acomment-87018</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 14:58:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lean not to our own understanding but to God&#8217;s understanding and acknowledge Him in all our ways. Taking time to listen to God and not ourselves or others who do not align with God&#8217;s will or way.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/rogermorrison/" data-bb-hp-profile="3689" rel="nofollow">Roger</a> posted an update <p>Being led by the Spirit of GOD is in direct proportion to hearing HIS voice. This will not occur if one is entertaining other avenues such as being unequally yoked together with [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b009a1dd19c58f62c791e5abc45c5f6d</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87011/#acomment-87017</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 14:51:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/sharinehill/" data-bb-hp-profile="3669" rel="nofollow">Sharine</a> posted an update <p>I would like to share the amazing learning opportunity and experience from The Art of Biblical Words. The courses are very informative, full of knowledge, very well taught in terms you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10d4e345a056556105161cbf98f585ff</guid>
				<title>Sharine posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87000/#acomment-87013</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 14:14:47 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have just completed this course. It is an amazing course I recommend all Bible readers to take. I have learned some valuable lessons and tools that I can now forever use to help me in my word studies of the Bible. We cannot assume the words have only one meaning. I can appreciate the semantic range of meaning of words, the Hebrew word and&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-87013"><a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/activity/p/87000/#acomment-87013" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://onlinebibleinstitute.org/members/jeffshott/" data-bb-hp-profile="3009" rel="nofollow">Jeff</a> posted an update <p>This final lesson in the Art of Biblical Words intended to bring all the pieces of the previous lessons together. To give a solid overall base on how to read, interpret and do biblical [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		